Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Curiosity killed the Gatz (Almost)

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Coruscant
Tag | Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar

Regal... It was easy to see that the complement made the woman smile a bit softly.

"The sword of the Jedi you say? I have met her before myself, I get around a lot.. I will see her again I think."

Adeline harbored a great deal of hate for every Jedi, and for almost everything. Though she hid it behind a prefect mask, the ex-smuggler not knowing just how dark the woman was.

"With all due respect Gatz, those are your own stories. I can't force you to tell any that upset you or make you uncomfortable, so by all means share whichever you want."

She places her hand on his, her skin as soft as silk.

"Though I must admit the last one seemed the most interesting, storming the heart of a slaver's empire? Saving children in need? Sounds like a proper hero to me, someone younger me needed for sure."

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom