Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone want to plot a thread?

@[member="Cain Laatl"] I should warn you.... Mr. @[member="Darron Wraith"] is my Master.... not sure you'd want to count me against him... yeah so who is setting this thread up? LETS DO THIS!

@[member="Delila Castillon"]@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Cain Laatl"] @[member="Darron Wraith"] I would set it up but I have to go out soon, unless we plan a bit more and I can post it later on?

Akodya Mune

A
Okay, unless there is anyone else who wants to start, I shall post it tomorrow, I am about to hop off after replying to another thread.

@[member="Akodya Mune"] Well at least now I don't have to check the board on my phone for your reply now that I know. XD.

I'm game for it whenever someone wants to start it up. I'm out of ideas for now, so I won't be starting it.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Cronos Aegir"] If we got Jedi and sith? fighting is graunteed to happen, good sir. To all how want in, I shall be posting some random blob of word vomit in the open RP section and y'all can just jump in when ever and see where it goes. This goin' be guuuuud.

@[member="Darron Wraith"] you don't mind if I join them then?
@[member="Akodya Mune"] Its okay, some people dont like double posting. others could care less. I'm the latter.
and welcome to the site.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Darren Shaw"] Oh, okay! and thank you for the warm welcome :D so far this site has been fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom