Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Draconian Fleet building, and refit league

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create more content for Draconia
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: Draconian Fleet building, and refit league
  • Classification: Commissioned Fleet maker/ Independent Company
  • Affiliation: Draconian Navy
  • Organization Symbol: Symbol
  • Description: This company takes old ships from scrapyards or outdated fleets, and proceeds to refit them into something more modern and powerful. However recently They were commissioned by the Draconian Navy to create ships for a more standard fleet. There primary area of operation is on the orbital ring surrounding Draconia and have yet to branch out to other words in any major way
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: A series of large building and dockyards within A quarter of the Ring surrounding the Planet.
  • Domain: While they hold no real claims to anywhere on the planet or ring, they are allowed to almost control a quarter of the ring surrounding the planet
  • Notable Assets:
    • Ring section 3 (A quarter of the ring)
    • Dockyard Primas (Biggest and most major dockyard
    • Flame-yards (Largest scrapyard on the ring)
    • Space Elevator Dinama [Die-ni-ma] (Not owned but access)
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: Much like other free companys, they have a president in charge called "The prime mayker". This person is chosen by share holders and leads much of the company and it's decisions. However some smaller aspects of the workers on it's assets a large group of Managers and Mini-Managers takes control of smaller areas of control.
  • Membership: Being one of the Biggest job markets on the planet, several million people work in it's various jobs opportunities. While there are risks to some of the jobs, you are expected to walk home with your limbs and body intact...most of the time
  • Climate: While there are no real competition, these jobs are very reliable. They have an extensive advertisement campaign, and promote advancements into it's workers. It even donates a good sum of money every year into planet and ring side social programs
  • Reputation: Planetwide, the peoples trust into the reliable company promotes good trust into it's judgement. People that live in the ring section they take up do tend to live in what would be considered Middle class.
  • Curios: Other then standard issue work overalls, equipment and tool, no.
  • Rules:
    • "Upping the standard of safety, and lowering the danger"
    • "Providing the best ships for a fraction of the cost"
    • Providing jobs to get rid of the gap"
  • Goals: Current goals are to create more infrastructure before expanding out into more places in the galaxy
MEMBERS
TBD-

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created Soon after the ring was created, this company was originally just a scrapping organization for anything useful from large piles of trash both on and off planet. However when dockyards were abandoned in the (at the time) small area they were located, they expanded there services to creating and refitting small craft for the civilian populace. However when a land biased military's was required they started to successfully dabble in the creation of military's light tanks and vehicles. Being commissioned by the Government led to massive expansion into larger vessels for space and land. The speed of which they were expanding was noteworthy to even the biggest of company's located around the core. As they began to take "Commissions" from other worlds to refit, defense fleets, or individual warships, they gained more and more reputation across the galaxy, mostly around the richer core and mid rim planets. However they never lost their roots, As they have paid plenty of cash to have a good at many of the nearly unpopulated scrap planets around the unknown regions. Looking to soon set up operations As of the year 908 ABY they are considered one of the top 5 Scrapping company's and on of the top 7 Ship Building companies

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Alrighty you've got a pretty solid submission here, just a few things that I need to see addressed before I can approve this for you. Also this was originally posted in Location Creation but since this is a Lore sub I had it moved to the appropriate forum for you.

First for Affiliations a link to the Draconian Navy will be needed. If there is no official sub for this then a link to the planet would be fine instead. Also mentioning Draconia for the Headquarters rather than simply calling it the planet would be preferred.

For Rules I would like to see some more details in this area. Even if nothing is forbidden explicitly I'm sure there are at least some general guidelines or policies. Maybe safety or lack thereof can be a key focus, things like that. One are I would really like to see some more detail in is Historical Information, specifically in regards to how they gained such a noteworthy reputation. Given that Draconia only revealed themselves relatively recently I'm curious to see how they climbed the ranks as it were. Especially with the fact that it seems most of their operations until recently were mainly centered around repairing and refitting existing ships rather than making their own. Unless you mean that they are considered top companies in regards to Draconia or their alliance in particular but I'm assuming you meant in the galaxy at large.

Alrighty you've got a pretty solid submission here, just a few things that I need to see addressed before I can approve this for you. Also this was originally posted in Location Creation but since this is a Lore sub I had it moved to the appropriate forum for you.
Thanky ou for that BTW, I had no idea it was in location

First for Affiliations a link to the Draconian Navy will be needed. If there is no official sub for this then a link to the planet would be fine instead. Also mentioning Draconia for the Headquarters rather than simply calling it the planet would be preferred.
There is not thread for the navy as of yet so I will change it to the planet
One are I would really like to see some more detail in is Historical Information, specifically in regards to how they gained such a noteworthy reputation.
I added this into the History, hopefully its a bit better, If not I will gladly take an expample of what exactly you are looking for.

The speed of which they were expanding was noteworthy to even the biggest of company's located around the core. As they began to take "Commissions" from other worlds to refit, defense fleets, or individual warships, they gained more and more reputation across the galaxy, mostly around the richer core and mid rim planets. However they never lost their roots, As they have paid plenty of cash to have a good at many of the nearly unpopulated scrap planets around the unknown regions. Looking to soon set up operations

For Rules I would like to see some more details in this area. Even if nothing is forbidden explicitly I'm sure there are at least some general guidelines or policies.
I provided the rules in quote form if that is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom