Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Duels

We battle at veridia

Sorry!

I meant to get a post up last night, but I am an old man and I fell asleep over my oatmeal and prune juice.

I'll get something up ASAP. I was thinking maybe our characters were same place, same time. Wound up joining a little for-fun sword fighting competition. Breezed through to the finals. Two trained swordsmen suddenly just like:

"HUH!" And have a bit of fun?

That way it's all low stakes. Fun little adventure that can lead to us recognizing each other later.

Sorry!

I meant to get a post up last night, but I am an old man and I fell asleep over my oatmeal and prune juice.

I'll get something up ASAP. I was thinking maybe our characters were same place, same time. Wound up joining a little for-fun sword fighting competition. Breezed through to the finals. Two trained swordsmen suddenly just like:

"HUH!" And have a bit of fun?

That way it's all low stakes. Fun little adventure that can lead to us recognizing each other later.
We could do this yes I like this idea I eager await your thread ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom