Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Elle Mors

OAjcv3o.png

Human
170 cm | 56 kg
Young Adult
Pronouns
She | Her
Good Alignment
Lawless Tendencies
Also Known As..
Ellie
Force Sensitivity
Forceful
Skill Ranking
Jedi Master

Faction
Factionless
Proficiencies
Empath
Agile
Distinctive Features
Floral tattoo sleeve on right arm
Deficiencies
Quixotic
Traumatized

Signature Abilities
Force BodyEmpathic
Unable to grasp the more abstract methods of using the force, particularly anything more complex than telekinesis, Elle devoted the vast majority of her force-related training to enhancing her physical form.
The most valued skill in Elle's repertoire is her ability to understand and feel the emotions of someone else. More than just a greater understanding of other's emotions, Elle's own feelings and mood are influenced by how others feel, particularly those she may share a close bond with.
Close-Quarters
Fighting up close and personal is as natural for Elle as swimming is for a fish - and being trained in the famed Noghri fighting style of Stava was the perfect fit for her. Typically she fights with a single weapon traded between hands while using an available limb to physically assail her foe.

WHO WAS I?

It seems like forever ago, but I was born to my parents on the Sith world of Thule, back when it was under the thumb of the Sith Empire. It didn't take long for the Empire figure out I was sensitive to the force, sort of a routine test they did to children born under the Sith regime, and I was shipped off from one facility to the next throughout the Empire until I finally arrived at the capital, at the time, of Bastion. There I was raised as any acolyte in the Sith Empire - with dozens of others in a class-like structure that pit us all against each other.

I was pretty much talentless when it came to the showy kind of stuff you'd expect from a Sith, telekinesis and the like were especially difficult for me to even accomplish, but I more than made up for it with a special gift in strengthening my body with the force. Headstrong, gifted in close-quarters combat like none of the other acolytes in the academy could even hope to compare to, and ambitious - our overseer and instructors expected a lot from me, and sent me out on my first mission off-world and out of own territory in the fight against the New Imperial Order, later the Empire as it became known once it overtook the Sith. They thought I was ready, the perfect soldier raised to believe the Sith were the real heroes in the galaxy, who believed all of the propaganda I was fed in the academy.

I made it as far as the second hour into my first mission before I discovered how much of a lie everything had been.

I turned my back on everything, on everyone, and turned towards the light - a Jedi almost overnight. I had a falling out with my best friend when we reunited, another victim of the Sith that hadn't understood just how manipulated we had been, and when I couldn't convince her to run away with me I turned to exile as a way to cope with it - and to train, to be more disciplined. She, Sylvia that is, along with the rest of them assumed I was dead.

Until Csilla.

I fought for the Chiss there, against the man that had been the dark lord and emperor of that Sith Empire, Darth Carnifex, and though I couldn't personally prevent the planet's destruction it was a conscious step away from isolation and towards stance against the darkness that had spread too far through the galaxy. So much more happened soon after, too. I reconciled with Sylvia when we met again, then she was taken by that same Sith lord, and I experienced death for the first time - sacrificing myself in an attempt to put him down. It was all so complicated, so surreal, when she - Sylv - dove into the literal Netherworld to pull me back from the other side. Death.. it changes people, especially in the way I went out and how I came back. I don't think I'll ever be the same, and probably neither will she, but we've decided to be there for each other now.

And, after enough time recovering from that kind of trauma, I've decided to be there for the people who need me, too.

WHO AM I?

As a kid I was a bit reckless, headstrong even, but with age I've learned that the best way to help a community - to help the galaxy at large - is to approach everyone with the understanding that their actions are a result of their material conditions and the apathy society at large has towards that reality. If I have to be then I will be the first hand that tries to lift them up, the first person to give them what they need, in order to make sure that fewer people have a reason to lash out at others or find it necessary to turn towards crime in order to survive.

WHAT IS MINE?

An A-wing, with a bit of a custom paint job and some extra room for someone else to sit if need be, and my trusted green lightsaber are basically the only pieces of equipment, if you can call a starship equipment, I can say I have to my name.

WHO ARE THEY?

My mom and dad were Thea and Renard Mors, but they're long gone by now. Sylvia proposed - I said yes, of course - so she's the most significant person in my life right now, not that she hadn't been for quite some time by that point, obviously.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom