Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event Discussion: Questions & Answers

[member="Tefka"]

If I try to bribe the Judges do I have to pay only one time or one for each head?

And can we enter NPCs in the tournament on another team if I just wanted to create some expendable guys?

Each head, I'm guessing. They both have their own morals and bottom line.

NPCs can be allowed, sure, so long as they have their own account and are held accountable within the rules. (You can not post as [member="Kailari Selanno"] on another team under the guise of an NPC)

[member="Benedict Rotadaria"]

Yes, but you cannot participate in the sports without a team. There will be a Festival for the olympics that all characters can join and there will be a role-play involving this event's villain that all characters can join.

These two roleplays are not announced, we're only focused on getting the teams/sports situated atm, more news about this soon.

Is Battle Royale... To the death? Or specialized stun weapons?

Edit: Tournament of the Saber is that by sword and/or lightsaber? or by its summary definition, is it just a 1v1 in every other competition? i.e. Huttball, Mazerunner, Battle Royale, etc

Lady Kay said:
Is the Maze Runner done on foot? Or are vehicles involved? I assume on foot, but just wanting to be sure.
on foot

Eddak Manod said:
Is Battle Royale... To the death? Or specialized stun weapons?

Edit: Tournament of the Saber is that by sword and/or lightsaber? or by its summary definition, is it just a 1v1 in every other competition? i.e. Huttball, Mazerunner, Battle Royale, etc
To the "death"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom