Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event Team Announcements

Use this thread to quickly address any issues, report changes in the team, etc. Sort of like an Event-Team announcement thread.

Could I please have a full list of all event staff and the accounts they are using. I'm not sure if the list in the Brainstorming thread has everyone relevant.

[member='Raziel']

[member='Netherworld'], [member='Cryax Bane'], [member='Draco Vereen'], [member='Aqulia Audax'], [member='Marek Starchaser'], [member='Rusty']

You should all have access to the Mirrorverse Forums now. Let's try to get everything ready board-wise for when the Event is able to begin.

[member='Raziel'], make sure that anything you want kept just to the Event Runners is placed into the Team Discussion, so that nothing is overlooked in the future. We don't want to ruin the plots on the day the event starts.

Netherworld

[member="Snowflake"]

Not super important, just thought it was worth mentioning* that I didn't get the tag :)

Also, quick question: when approximately is the event set to start (provided a new date has been decided upon, of course)?

* See what I did there?

Hm, how odd. I'm sorry you didn't get the tag, [member="Netherworld"] next time I'll be sure to throw this into the Skype Chat too.

As for when, it all depends on Tef's timeline for moving things.

I never thought I'd say this, but is there any way to get our names a little more violently pink? Maybe I need new glasses or something, but we're pretty hard to pick out from the adbots in the online users list down at the bottom at a glance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom