Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Fondor Orbital Shipyards of the Tapani houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Make a location for the Galactic Alliance - Codex Contest
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permission: N/A
    [*]Links: submission.] https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Fondor/Legends

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Shipyards Name: Fondor Orbital Shipyards 950 to 1043 of the Tapani houses
  • Classification: Orbital Shipyards
  • Affiliation: The Senate of the Tapani noble houses and the Fondorian government supervise the Shipyards as directors board, with a hereditary majority ownership by the Tapani Houses.
  • Population: Sparsely Staffed/Heavily Automated
  • Accessibility: Easy to find, in the middle of civilization, but with the mindset of the isolationist Tapani with on/off minefields and heavily guarded by patrol crafts of a joint venture fleet of the Senate of Procopia, every paying customer is welcome, industrial espionage punished by death.
  • Description: A cluster of dozens of ringlike shipyard stations specialized in military shipbuilding
    OPERATIONS INFORMATION
    • Production: Capable of producing all from Manta Starfighters to frigates to frigate to Tapani class battleships and small size destroyers
    • Specialty: specialize in high-end modern weapon system and playground of prototype engineers
    • Output: They produce ships at an alarming rate, but are restricted by political restrictions of their sector
    • Market: Normally production mostly for the sector and commercial partners, but with the GA affiliation now a strong support of the noble houses of Mecetti, Calipsa and Pelagia to mass produce for the GA navy

POINTS OF INTEREST Top secret development of new and high-end ships and ship weaponry. Fully automated production lines of modular ship parts. Droid assembling of ships in space. Supervised by Fondorian natives. Departments of the Fondorian Academy and the University of Reena are teaching and practicing ship enigeering.

SECURITY
      High Internal mostly droid security and automated defenses like turrets, shield and blast doors. External point defense batteries and heavy shields. No heavy ordnance beside nearly completed ships in yards. In the wide perimeter, activatable minefields and patrol crafts. In case of surprise attack, a distress call to GA and Tapani fleets.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
      Very old ties since the formation of the League of Tapani Freeworlds to the Tapani sector, in the Clone Wars of old they stayed neutral even when Fondor supported the Separatist movement. In the time of the Shapani Imperial Oversector the House Shipyards were nationalized. A stain of reputation the proud houses will never forgive or forget and would never let it happen again. By nobody, Imperial or GA alike, today. The Millennia old contracts hold in sacred stasis fields grant the houses forever this enclave at Fondor in exchange for the independence of the system.
      Now with the political shift of the center of the GA to Fondor a new page would be written, when the industrial juggernaut of the Fondor Orbital Shipyards of the Tapani houses will not restrict themselves to not mass produce man-o-wars any longer

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Lady Pawla Arsec of Grindera Lady Pawla Arsec of Grindera

Two things

1. I don’t see an image being used in the submission so I’m confused your image credit. Since you are not using an image you can remove it if you wish. Secondly it links to a steam account which, since I do not have an image to reference, seems our place.

2. Location is a required field and needs to be filled out. It is still the text from the original template. Affiliation also has the original language from the template mixed in with the response. You can remove that as well.

Once that’s done tag me and we will pass this up.

Two things

1. I don’t see an image being used in the submission so I’m confused your image credit. Since you are not using an image you can remove it if you wish. Secondly it links to a steam account which, since I do not have an image to reference, seems our place.

2. Location is a required field and needs to be filled out. It is still the text from the original template. Affiliation also has the original language from the template mixed in with the response. You can remove that as well.

Once that’s done tag me and we will pass this up.
Done. Sorry for the mistakes. ^^

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

Here is what I mean

IMG-9060.jpg

Image Credit:
Canon:
Permissions:

Were taken out in your edit. What I need you to do is add them back in as follows.

Image Credit: N/A
Canon: N/A
Permissions: N/A

I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom