Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Agent Registration Form

• This is now open for registration.
  • Free agents may be drafted by sponsors prior to the event to join their teams.

Name: (Please provide your full character's name.)
Specialty: (Do you have a talent for any of the particular sports? Are you a brawler, a pilot, an engineer? Let us know here.)
Preferred Sport: (What sport would you like to participate in? )
Vehicles: (Optional. Please list all personally-owned vehicles, e.g swoops/podracers).

Please register your free agency status below.

Name: Lynn Nantaris
Specialty: Skilled with the blade and with martial arts. Fast and agily
Preferred Sport: Maze Runner, Capture the Flag, Relay Race, Tournament of the Saber
Vehicles: Nope, not yet.

Captain Keeli

Captain Keeli, back from the dead.
Name: Quaz'c Vod'r (The Rope)

Specialty: Laquearius fighting technique and agility

Preferred Sport: Tournament of the Saber

Vehicle: None yet

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Middenface McNulty"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Krest"] [member="Chalim Vern"] [member="Gabriella Rhayne"] [member="Lynn Nantaris"] [member="Jhiaga Shiwr"] [member="Kendall Ginn"]

I have a team looking for members, any of you want to be sponsored?

[member="Dead Eye"] I'll do it, can my other character, Galven Hansol, have his company sponsor it, I want to create a special swoop bike using low friction iron, if you want I could have all of the bikes/pod racers coated in it, it would make them fragile though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom