Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Future Nostalgia | MP Populate of Velmor

Mia snatched up her drink. "I'll kick the crap out of you when we don't have an audience. You owe me an explanation, Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel come find me, when you are ready to give one."

She stalked away, resting the cool drink on her now throbbing hand, heading for the infinity pool where Mishel was waiting. "I'd apologise, but I'm pretty sure you're used to mandalorians and their tempers, considering your choice of wife."

Mishel Mishel

Lazily perched at the edge of a seat, Mishel had been overlooking the infinity when Mia approached. She gave Mia a toothy grin and a playful smirk, "oh, I am quite used to Mandalorian tempers." She chuckled lightly as she nursed a rather pink looking drink. Mishel forgot what it was called but that didn't matter. "It is partially responsible for my Liorra." The Jedi just gave the Al'verde a knowing smile and motioned for the other woman to sit. "Who I wanted to talk to you about."

"I got a very... concerned, letter from my mother of all people," began Mishel as she set the drink down, "you'll have to understand that my mother is a Sith who while she loves the title of grandmother doesn't always act like one. So, if she could sense that Lio wasn't quite the same little Lio she knew." Mishel motioned with her hands one thing led to another. "And... prying out of Lio what was wrong... well I haven't been able to crack that particular nut so I thought you might be able to shed some light."

Mishel's tone had already taken a serious tone but it certainly was underscored next, "she's um, not been as talkative since Shia's gone off, to Manda knows where this time." Hands clasped one over the other, "which she's used to but ... this time, Lio just... seemed off." Concern sparkled in MIshel's hazel-green eyes as she looked at Mia thoughtfully, questioning really if Mia had the answers she was looking for.

Mia settled herself into the seat next to Mishel, eyes settling on the pool as she aired her concerns for Liorra. A frown creased her forehead at the mention of a sith mother...for a moment she considered asking which mother, but in truth it didn't matter. She passed a hand over her face. before sitting up and lifting her gaze to Mishel Mishel .

"She's having the identity crisis of a lifetime." she answered simply. "She wants to honour you by becoming a Jedi and Shia by becoming a mandalorian. Yes she doesn't quite fit into either culture. The New Jedi Order rejected her for reasons I don't fully understand and, while I don't think you want to hear this, she has a very black and white view of the world, like your mother did. That makes it difficult for her to understand he grey areas that mandalorians tend to work within."

That she worked within.

"She's a naïve sixteen year old kid who's just coming to realise that the galaxy is not what she thought it was." she took a sip of her drink and slid her gaze back to the pool. "I see Siobhan in her more and more every day."

"Fuck," commented Mishel, it was really the only word she could think of. "The one person I would not want her to become," she scoffed and knocked back the rest of her drink. "It's her." Mishel took a deep breath and exhaled,"but that's my fault." An admission that had been a long time coming. "I kept her and her siblings hidden on Monastery. Away from the real galaxy," she cast a lost glance toward the water, her eyes glazed over in some distant memory. "I thought maybe if they had an actual childhood, they'd be better off than I was, y'know?"

Her hazel-green eyes shifted back toward Mia. "I uh, I didn't get mine, it was robbed from me by the Knights of Ren. Forced to grow up faster than I should've, quite literally... and then, when I stopped running from the Ren. I found Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser and well, the rest is mostly history." Mishel's lips thinned as she exhaled hard. "Force help me now, she's becoming Siobhan, Manda be damned." It was a laughter of disbelief, regret and pain. Even as she looked past Mia. "You know when Shia's around it's so much easier, so much easier," Mishel didn't have a handle on their kids the way Shia did. "She just... has this way of sitting with you, and just suddenly you're like vomiting your whole life story."

"Plus, she and Lio normally go a few rounds, and then Lio's crying on her shoulder about whatever it is. Me? Not so much." Mishel was never really able to connect with Lio the way she wanted to. Lio had always been Shia's baby, the twins were more or less good to both of them. "Lio's always been more of Shia's girl. Probably why it was so easy for Lio to just make herself at home here."

"But," Mishel stopped herself there, "this sounds like something ... I don't want to push her, if I push her she'll just go further. I don't know what to do and it scares the shit out of me. And yet, I've been there, maybe not as a naïve sixteen year old, but as someone who has had dreams shattered, been let down by their Master, more than once."

The realization that this was a path that Lio was going to have to figure out on her own, made Mishel feel some kind of way. She wanted so much to take the pain away from her daughter and to fix it, but it wasn't something she could just fix. At best, Mishel could offer Lio advice if she wanted it. "Well, I appreciate you being there for her." Mishel offered Mia a soft, yet warm smile, "that she has someone she can go to, to talk to, especially being Mandalorian, so thank you."

Mishel rose from the infinity pool. "Ni ganar hiibir luubid be gar ca'nara, al'verde. Ni kar'taylir gar ganar dabr at pabida norac at, bal bid Ni malyasa'yr hiibir ner ba'slanar. Ni cuyir dagina bat Manda'yaim, ti ner Jetii Urltima, le'ibahyav bal nuyaahyav hwa gar ganar ne'waadas be mhi. Gar cuyir morutar at gev de, par mar, bu'litr, ra shi eo at hdata ti. Ner ma'nr cuyir gar ma'nr, akay, 'kay va mhi urcir tug'yc, kapr Ka'ne hbina gar."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom