Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Stories

The Ascent is still underway, but Boethiah has made it quite apparent she intends for us to reclaim the Chiloon Rift. However, tackling the rift is no simple task... It is the Black Court's base of operations and riddled with nebulae and other dangerous obstacles from which raiding fleets can attack.

To aid in their battle strategy, Boe will travel to Lorrd where her predecessor had hid a potential weapon to be used against the Black Court remnants.

Anyone can join her, and clearly there will be many things to done Lorrd. First and foremost it is a planet held by the Dominion who have recently begun a spree of conquests across many former Primeval worlds. Gathering intelligence on the Dominion--or perhaps sending a message--is a potential goal to pursue.

Of course, the bounty of the library itself is more than enough for many characters.

QQJakZz.png

Thoughts are appreciated from those interested!

[member="Antherion"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Cady"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Evaelyn Zambrano"] | [member="Fatty"] | [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] | [member="Lady Death"] | [member="Lethia Morow"] | [member="Loxa Visl"] | [member="Nick Imura"] | [member="Pravus Zambrano"] | [member="Safiriel Bane"] | [member="Satia"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"]

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
My character was close to Lorrd's powerbase's former master. I'd be able to secure your entry into that space under the guise of a "special interest diplomatic delegation."

Of coutse this is also a matter concerning [member="Karn Zhakul"] / [member="Darth Prazutis"], and the specifics regarding the Lorrdian government are still in progress, so I can say nothing for certain.

Loving the threads so far, a book raid would be very fun.

Neat :3

Also, before you get any ideas, Zambrano the Hutt is 100% percent dead and killed in the Chiloon Rift, but I don't think the factory and the ships produced there were ever destroyed or stopped production, so go ham with that if you so please :p

Curious about this weapon you snuck under the Vor's big fat nose ;P

With the rebellion soon coming to an official conclusion, we're already looking forward to the next chapter in our storyline.

Right now the faction staff are cooking up some ideas for faction threads, but we'd like to interact with a larger faction as well. That faction looking to be the Outer Rim Coalition, who I have personally spoken with a faction admin of the faction. What we are looking for is a storyline that focuses on small-scale conflict (no fleeting and land battles), and more subtle storylines with elements you'd find in espionage and adventure stories.

I would like to hear what everyone else wants, though. What kinds of stories do you enjoy writing? Think of your favourite books, shows, films, video games and try to imagine what you love about those and what about them could be translated into roleplay here on the board.

Let us know!

[member="Allara Ven"] | [member="Antherion"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Auswyn Nothrael"] | [member="Butterfly"] | [member="Cady"] | [member="Creepella"] | [member="Darth Doom"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Evaelyn Zambrano"] | [member="Fatty"] | [member="Isamu Baelor"] | [member="Joon"] | [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] | [member="Khaldun"] | [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Lady Death"] | [member="Lethia Morow"] | [member="Logan"] | [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Loxa Visl"] | [member="Moravian Zambrano"] | [member="Nick Imura"] | [member="Orkamaat"] | [member="Pravus Zambrano"] | [member="Rook"] | [member="Safiriel Bane"] | [member="Satia"] | [member="The Rusted Queen"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Thor"] | [member="Vaylin"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"]

[member="Boethiah"] Something dark...daring....deliciously creepy and refreshing compared to other Factions and their usual land battles.

Think we've got some great variety of characters here that really stand out and it'd be great seeing them together.

I'll have to simmer down my favourite films and games for good ideas - so many floating around my head. :)

The idea of infiltration and espionage and sneaky stuff and suchlike really appeals to me. Also wholeheartedly support anything involving creepiness and ritual sacrifice and praise-the-gods voodoo, as always.

EDIT: A DMed thread would also be pretty cool.

[member="Boethiah"]

We should make some sort of bold statement saying we've returned to the galaxy. Something that'll turn heads.

I'm doing a duel thread with a knight of the SSC right now, and it looks like I'll end up defeating and capturing her. We could send her head to Midvinter on a pike or something cool like that. Right on Thurion's doorstep would be pretty funny :p

Lord Ajihad said:
I suppose this would be more like directly calling out the SSC than a galaxy-wide statement. If we're interested in doing that sort of thing, of course.
Right now we'd like to focus on an interaction with the ORC. Currently the SJO is being invaded by TRE, so I wouldn't want to choke their writing time anyway by injecting the Primeval in their war as a third party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom