Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Government Roster

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I'd be happy to spearhead the Ministry of Security, otherwise if you're open to the creation of a new ministry, I'd be happy to take head an intelligence ministry.

I know we have a few field agents within the First Order, so the department would not be for naught. It could easily be incorporated into the military, kind of like the OSS.

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I don't mind being a trade representative, until such time I become...

Alexander Hamilton.

My name is Alexander Hamilton.

But seriously, trade representative until Val works her way up ICly. Trade rep seems doable given Ryoone. ~

skin, bone, and arrogance
Corvo Santagar said:
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I'd be happy to spearhead the Ministry of Security, otherwise if you're open to the creation of a new ministry, I'd be happy to take head an intelligence ministry.

I know we have a few field agents within the First Order, so the department would not be for naught. It could easily be incorporated into the military, kind of like the OSS.
OK - thanks for that :) I had been discussing with [member="Sentiri"] whether they wanted to head the Security Ministry with an alt, since Sentiri sort of took charge of reorganizing. We never agreed, and I don't want to pull the rug out from under Sentiri, but perhaps we can all chat about it. Push comes to shove, would you be interested in any other Ministry?

Valessia Brentioch said:
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I don't mind being a trade representative, until such time I become...

Alexander Hamilton.

My name is Alexander Hamilton.

But seriously, trade representative until Val works her way up ICly. Trade rep seems doable given Ryoone. ~
:D Sure. We don't really have that as an official rank, but I don't see why it can't be something under the purview of the Foreign Office or Finance Ministry.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Oh no, if someone else has a claim to it I don't want to interrupt that.

I'd actually like to head up an intelligence ministry and can begin working on one immediately, with your leave. Otherwise, propaganda, finance, and science would be the preferences, in that order.

[member="Corvo Santagar"][member="Natasi Fortan"]

I'm happy with Corvo being issues a Ministry as a link between the governing bodies and the Military as a whole. Something beneath the Grand Moff's utter control but with more swing in militaristic matters then the average Moff.

Other then that I can happily pass recommendation on for Intelligence Director.

All right, [member="Corvo Santagar"], you heard the boss.

Upon the conclusion of the Anoat Hex Dominion, we'll have
[member="Max Fel"]: Ministry of State (Foreign Office)
[member="Corvo Santagar"]: Ministry of Security
[member="Aram Kalast"]: Non-Moff, de facto Ministry of Defense
Natasi Fortan: Ministry of the Home Territories (Home Office)

I'm planning to clean up the ranks on the first page, then I'll prune this thread and we can start fresh.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
Ileris will be returning to the fold and along with his current seat as Administrator of Cloud City, Head of Siener-Jaemus Fleet Systems and Heir to the Sonn Household he will be claiming the title of Moff within the First Order.

If necessary he will also be happy to sit on the Council for the Ministry of Industry

Ileris Sonn said:
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
Ileris will be returning to the fold and along with his current seat as Administrator of Cloud City, Head of Siener-Jaemus Fleet Systems and Heir to the Sonn Household he will be claiming the title of Moff within the First Order.

If necessary he will also be happy to sit on the Council for the Ministry of Industry
Denied - come back when you have a less-fantastic outfit than me :p

Just kidding.

I am rethinking our ministry situation. The position of Minister of Industry (or whatever it comes to be known as when my overhaul is completed) is one I envisioned as a sort of caretaker of the faction's technological progress. I'd like someone to take point on developing new tech for the faction as needed and as part of story arcs. Is that something you'd be interested in participating in?

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
Considering that all your current starships are made by me I think we can safely say yes, yes I will be interested.

In fact I feel a name as fancy as my outfit is necessary, Director of Research and Development in the Field of Excellence and Extravagant Presence Who is Better Then All Who Gaze Upon Him feels like a good fit, no?

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I have characters in both the military and the Ren aspects of the Order, but now I believe it's time to expand my roleplaying horizons from just combat and command to politics as well.

What position can I fill to be of use?

Keever Bardok said:
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I have characters in both the military and the Ren aspects of the Order, but now I believe it's time to expand my roleplaying horizons from just combat and command to politics as well.

What position can I fill to be of use?
If you'd prefer executive government, you can either be a Commissioner (local leader -- think Mayor or Governor of a planetary province) or a planetary Governor.

If you'd prefer the diplomatic service, you can become a Representative or Ambassador, although typically I sort of run foreign policy.

What sounds good to you?

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I'd rather be a Commissioner/Governor (I'll leave that decision to you since I have no idea about any of this yet.) than an Ambassador, it's best to leave foreign relations to the experts after all.

[member="Keever Bardok"]

So sorry, I thought I updated everything last week but I see that the changes didn't stick.

Just to clarify, is [member="Keever Bardok"] the name/character you want associated with the Governor of Thakwaa? P.S. If you have no objections, I'd like to include your formal investiture as Governor as one of the stops on my tour. Let me know if that will not work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom