Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grab Sunscreen...The Sun Can Be Murder! Korriban Faction Thread

So...I've decided to spend some of my time with you...the lovely Acolytes. I know this has been done before and abused but an outing is in order. The site: Korriban.

There are many lovely sites to visit on that hot and red sand world even...wait for it...danger! The main focus of this thread is interaction and character development. I want you people, the Acolytes, to get to know one another and learn to work together. When Invasion threads start happening, I want you people to know how each other works. Unity is the back bone of a strong faction. Also, when Invasions threads start up again, you will have a general idea of who you would like to fight alongside of.

So...if you are interested...please sign up. If a big turn out occurs, I'll ask another Knight to assist me and we will probably split the teams into two separate threads...then later on swipe members out since we will all be in the same area.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Do please sign me up as well. While I don't believe I'll be able to do much fight-wise or knowledge-wise, it will still be fun and a learning experience. Plus, help me get over my anxiety regarding big threads.

Okay...so we have six Acolytes and Two Lords going to Korriban. I'm going to split it into two groups and one thread. Remember to @mention those in your group in every post.
Group A
@Darth Venefica​
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]​
[member="Elensa Jari"]​
[member="Ostanes"]​
Group B
[member="Darth Arcanix"]​
[member="Melori Raaf"]​
[member="Amaethon"]​
[member="Yvette Dusong"]​
[member="Vi'kas Mirtis"]​
The pointe of this is both interaction and character development. Feel free to go in any direction you want. Other than holocrons, feel free to find anything you want for your character. Have fun...and try not to get eaten. I don't want to have to explain to [member="Reverance"] how I managed to get Acolytes killed.​
Also, we can use this thread as an OOC discussion.​
(I'll start the thread up and mention everyone in the first intro scene)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom