Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Please keep us posted. In the event he does need to drop out, please let us know who (if not you) to coordinate with concerning his exit and how the character departs the story, assuming that the writer him/herself is not available to help us with this matter.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

He's already been absent for about four days, if I recall correctly in my caffeine deprived state, and we're on the home stretch of the invasion. If we can figure something out within the next 24-48 hours, that would be preferable. Most of my writers are waiting for some kind of resolution so that they can continue to participate in the story.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Madalena Antares Madalena Antares Might I ask how it is that you are dropping an illusion in front of the Vornskr Mirshir-Jurkad Rammikade in the sewers if they've got Ysalamiri with them as was specified in my first post with them? Unless it's not force based in some way, which is not the impression I got from your post.

Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol They're in melee range of each other. Theo isn't carrying anything yslamiri as far as I'm aware, or the writer would've corrected me in the last two times she used the Force near him. But your guys aren't in melee range unless I misunderstand, or it might not be a good idea to fire those weapons at all.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Not in melee range, but they're coming up behind Theo from the entrance. It's close enough that they didn't have to shout. Sewers aren't quite long, and I don't imagine it took long to cover that distance, especially for a unit like that. Ten meters is about 32 feet, and again, that's one Ysalamiri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom