Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Howdy folks, it's been a long while since the days of the Star Wars Galaxies RP forum and the subsequent Star Wars: Exodus RP forum that was born after SWG closed down its forums. Hopefully I can get into the swing of things with the immense amount of lore here. Any tips on catching up on reading the main storyline? I suppose I'll figure out where I can try to shoehorn my character brews.

Regardless, I hope to find a grove to write in here!

Not gonna lie, the sheer amount of lore that's here doesn't actually matter too much. There's no real main storyline, just some big ones currently happening.

The Brotherhood of the Maw, group of Sith, Raiders, Cultists, and whatever other bad guy in the galaxy hell bent on destroying the Galaxy is currently ripping their way through Chiss space. The Galactic Alliance and the New Imperial Order stand against them in the front lines, but tension between those two factions have also started to rise to the point war between them might happen again. Elsewhere the Hutt Space Consortium have risen again, and crime slowly spreads through old Hutt space. Perfect for the spice dealer or bounty hunter.

Further down, in that path, the Mandalorians reside on Chaos custom Kestri. The 'new Mandalore' so to speak where they recover from a chaos specific purge of Mandalore under The Enclave. They're helping to stop the Maw though cause that's the biggest storyline going on (There's also Mawdelorians and such).

So yeah that's all I'm involved with on the Major Faction side. Those tend to be the biggest stories, so I linked those factions. If any tickle your fancy I say join them and approach their groups of writers! Every one, even the Majors I didn't mention as I'm not involved in their stories enough to tell ya a brief summary, are hella welcoming and will help ya figure out whatever story it is you might wanna tell.

But yeah like, there's way too much stuff to go over for like, past lore unless you have a specific idea on what you're looking to get involved with.

Otherwise! Welcome to Chaos. Good to have more new faces.

Howdy

The timeline will help you get started. It can be found under Articles.

If you want a basic understanding, the first timeline post should do well. If you want a better understanding, read all the timeline posts and browse the map to see the current major powers in the galaxy.

If you have any other questions always feel free to DM me. Keen to see what characters you come up with!

Not gonna lie, the sheer amount of lore that's here doesn't actually matter too much. There's no real main storyline, just some big ones currently happening.

The Brotherhood of the Maw, group of Sith, Raiders, Cultists, and whatever other bad guy in the galaxy hell bent on destroying the Galaxy is currently ripping their way through Chiss space. The Galactic Alliance and the New Imperial Order stand against them in the front lines, but tension between those two factions have also started to rise to the point war between them might happen again. Elsewhere the Hutt Space Consortium have risen again, and crime slowly spreads through old Hutt space. Perfect for the spice dealer or bounty hunter.

Further down, in that path, the Mandalorians reside on Chaos custom Kestri. The 'new Mandalore' so to speak where they recover from a chaos specific purge of Mandalore under The Enclave. They're helping to stop the Maw though cause that's the biggest storyline going on (There's also Mawdelorians and such).

So yeah that's all I'm involved with on the Major Faction side. Those tend to be the biggest stories, so I linked those factions. If any tickle your fancy I say join them and approach their groups of writers! Every one, even the Majors I didn't mention as I'm not involved in their stories enough to tell ya a brief summary, are hella welcoming and will help ya figure out whatever story it is you might wanna tell.

But yeah like, there's way too much stuff to go over for like, past lore unless you have a specific idea on what you're looking to get involved with.

Otherwise! Welcome to Chaos. Good to have more new faces.
FYI, this is an AWESOME summary of the current state of the galaxy! It helped me catch up as well! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom