Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Folks

Hey Everyone!

I see that a few random people have popped into the faction who may not quite be up to speed with what this new Death Watch Faction is all about, so I'm posting this thread as a quick explanation.

First of all, This Death Watch is not a Terrorist Organization, at least, not in the way that past Death Watch Factions have been. We do not oppose the United Mandalorian Clan's, In fact we encourage all of our members to join them and work with the United Clan's. This Death Watch will function more as a minor faction Under the UMC, a more fast acting and politically focused group with clear and intended goals that will move more swiftly then the UMC can.

Those goals? Simple.

1. Bring The Mandalorians back to their former glory.
2. Depose all false Mand'alor's.
3. Rid the Clan's of Weakness.
4. Rid The Mandalorian's of using the crutch known as The Force.

Those are Death Watch's goals. Some of them are possible, some of them aren't. They are however written into the Law's of Death Watch and those within the faction are expected to follow.

That all being said, our ultimate and most important goal is to have fun. We are here to create an enjoyable environment for people to RP more hardline and perhaps even fanatical Mandalorian's such as Cassus Fett, Mandalore The Ultimate, or others along that line. Please remember that, and please remember that if you don't exactly 'fit' this type of Mandalorian the IC reactions to you being among Death Watch will not be pleasant, but it will always just be IC. :)

I was honestly a bit intimidated by this when I saw the member's list.

Even more so when I entered my first post in the faction thread, I feel so very inexperienced here, and my only real desire is to not make you look bad by what I do. So forgive me, though I will try my absolute best

[member="Ra Vizsla"]
[member="Sera Spar"]

[member="Jaig Vizsla"] Thank you! And that is no problem, IC bitterness, hostility and so on is entertaining to me x)

Might I ask where I can find the "Death Watch" signature? I never got in a faction before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom