Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hi Hello Yes Threads

Check it. I made this character as I always make my characters, as a meme. Which always turns into me wanting to write them more and do more things. So, here's what we got:

Half Chiss from Csilla. When the planet went boom she moved on to the Galactic Alliance to help refuges and fight against the Maw. She acts as a forward scout cause that's what she's good at. She likes Jedi, mostly because they're fun to make fun of. She hates Sith, cause y'know, Csilla.

And that's it. Hit me up if that's interesting in the slightest.

Mrir'ik'amorn Mrir'ik'amorn

Don't hate the game...hate the players. However, you dropped the word HATE. Not very Jedi like, believe it's a frowned upon emotion...like love and cuddles.

Now...here's my pitch. Obviously you know HATE, so let's dig deeper into your character's emotions and find out what makes her tick, tick?

Game? Shits and giggles

Mrir'ik'amorn Mrir'ik'amorn

Don't hate the game...hate the players. However, you dropped the word HATE. Not very Jedi like, believe it's a frowned upon emotion...like love and cuddles.

Now...here's my pitch. Obviously you know HATE, so let's dig deeper into your character's emotions and find out what makes her tick, tick?

Game? Shits and giggles

Not a Jedi so I can hate your guts all I want, sithy scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom