Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi...

Hello,

You may remember me. Elvira, Amee, Nellja, etc. I know I had a sudden leave last winter without saying goodbye. Spiritually and emotionally I was going through a lot, so I decided to lighten my load by leaving some places including this one. It was without a goodbye or anything, so I apologize.

I hope I can become at least somewhat active here again. Unlike last time, I'll stick to only two characters: one I already made (Andrea) and a new character. Once again, I know leaving without any notice was bad, it's a bad habit, and once again I apologize.

Nice to post again,
~ Elvira

Hey there! I can't say I remember writing with you, but don't sweat it about leaving without a word. Unfortunately, life can be real poodoo. Thankfully, the community here is always more than happy to qccept these things thay life throws at us, and dont judge others for it. It took me away for a while, and even now I'm not on very often because ill be leaving again soon. Anyway, it's great to have you back. Now get posting, or no cookies for you! Jk, they're over there on the table.

[member="Saruh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom