Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Use This

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past there have been many factions that I've participated, during my time here on Chaos, that allowed a pre-factory/codex sub-forum for its writers to work on their submissions before finalizing it and officially post it in the factory/codex for judging.

Those mentioned sub-forums were ridiculously cluttered and messy, resulting misplaced unfinished subs that were long forgotten and never completed.

With that said, here is how to efficiently use this sub-forum for your own leisure so that this section of the faction's forums doesn't get tangled up and confusing for us all.

• Every writer per character is allowed up to one thread in this sub-forum, this is so writers can post their WIP factory and codex submissions with no limit. There they can fiddle with their creations at their own pace before passing it to the factory and codex.
  • Please keep your works here affiliated with the faction only.
  • Pinned threads will be posted by staff. These threads will contain information.
Hopefully this will help you out to get started. If you have any questions, feel free contact me via PMs or any other faction staff and we will answer back ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom