Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public I Have the Power of the Force and Atrisian Graphic Novels on My Side

Um9wLtZ.png

For a moment, she felt a feeling of deja vu.

And in that moment, Jonyna knew exactly how the handle the situation. A solution she would happily steal from Vulpesen Vulpesen 's playbook, though she had trained more with Ko Vuto Ko Vuto in that front, admittedly.

She went down. Down into the dirt, hiding away from the storm, disappearing. And there, she waited, occasionally sending out a ping through the earth to probe his location.

The wind still spoke back. She had years of training on that.

"Clever trick little boy. But you know what they say. Old Age and Treachery will always beat out Youth and Exuberance."

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

It seemed that Jonyna didn't want to contemplate where his next attack would come from as she sought refuge to protect herself in the dirt below. Braze had to cancel his planned attack upon seeing her disappear from sight. Instead, he climbed higher into the air, ascending above the treetops and pushing his distance as the vibrations she no doubt felt would soon increase with the swirling winds around him. As he climbed, he drew in a dense, heavy moisture from the lush plants and air all around, intensifying the impending storm.

With every step skyward, the air crackled to life with darkening ominous lighting as the sun's rays darkened beyond the growing cloud layer, the vibrations of his ascent reverberating through the swirling winds. Drawing upon the very essence of the lush forest, he summoned forth a tempest of unprecedented magnitude, a storm born of raw power and unchecked fury.

Having made the deserts cry before, he knew the power of his abilities. Now, a lush forest would soon become a monsoon as he doubled down on his efforts, pouring water naturally into the earth below and flooding the dirt with it. Surface tension, mud, and lack of oxygen would make the earth so much more difficult to navigate from below.

Reaching his apex in the sky, he pivoted, trying to get a good aim for what would come next. As he reached the zenith of his ascent, it was as if the world below trembled beneath his gaze. With a primal roar, he unleashed the full force of his abilities, torrents of water cascading from his outstretched hand to flood the earth below.

"Dink up, Kitten."

Um9wLtZ.png

Flood her out. Clever kid.

But it lacked grace. The Rainforest was her home, her domain. He was just a visitor, born in the city. The Cathar suddenly burst forward from the mud, seemingly completely clean of the mud and the water, it seems like the water just flowed around her, Jonyna channeling the Force around her in a bubble.

She needed to make a point. Braze had shown his merit plenty now, shown his ability. Now it was time for a lesson in skill, in power. Braze believed the storm was his to command. He thought he was in control. And yet, as she pushed forward, the wind shifted. The storm began to spin in the opposite direction.

She was pushing back, and hard. Using the torrent of water as a pathway to lead her straight to him, hand held firmly on Sally's hilt. She knew the move she was going to make, she just needed to get close. Her feet, engulfed in flame, pushed her onward.

Tag: Braze Braze

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

The amount of Force usage proved incredibly taxing, even for a gifted youth like Braze. He couldn't sustain it indefinitely. It seemed his best efforts were falling short. As she effortlessly wrested control of the storm from him, he conceded, feeling the wear of exhaustion taking hold from such immense upheaval. Extreme focus and concentration were required to manipulate the Force in such a great and mystifying manner. His grip on the wind wobbled, and his focus faltered. But he had one last trick up his sleeve.

Pushing what little energy remained, Braze intensified his control over the storm. The air crackled with static, a tangible sign of his efforts. With a final burst of energy, he leaped higher into the air, flipping forward and angling his blade down in a dive. His movement resembled a fulcrum, a fraction of a moment behind the lightning and thunderclap that sparked forth from the charged clouds towards Jonyna's direction.

This was more than just an attack—it was an attempt to blind, deafen, and disorient Jonyna, aiming to catch her off guard. Braze dove down, ready to unleash his quick draw, hoping to be fast enough to deliver his 'killing blow' following closely behind his lightningflash and thunderclap hoping to hide his attack behind it.

xiqfVVX.png

The fighting was getting far more intense than Aris had anticipated. Fire and lightning crackled through the air. He moved. They were being safe, of course. He trusted in their abilities to control themselves, but Zaiya wasn't a trained Jedi, not like him. Not like the others. He'd more or less dropped his datapad to slip in front of her protectively, at least until they'd finish their bout.

"Ko introduced me to a different idea for Ataru. Usually it's about acrobatics and constant movement, but I think the way he showed me was good. One strike, with all your focus and might, to end the fight. There is no follow up, that's the dedication to the strike. For me, it just makes sense. The faster you end a fight, the safe people will be, yourself and your opponent."

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Braze Braze

Um9wLtZ.png

Time to end this.

In the blink of an eye, Jonyna switched her hands, one on Liz, the other on Sally, drawing Liz in a reverse grip fashion not to attack Braze with, but rather to catch the lightning. The blade acted exactly how it was designed to do, drawing the electrical energy in just as it had on Tython.

All the while, she waited for the last second, the moment Braze drew his blade...and she slashed right at it with Sally, the Cortosis lined blade cutting right at his blade. She wasn't going to go for a finishing blow, she just wanted to teach Braze a hard lesson he could learn from. Cortosis was a cruel mistress

Tag: Braze Braze

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

The situation was escalating rapidly. In a fleeting moment, an alarm rippled through Zaiya's patterns as the battle intensified with a clash of fire and lightning. Her nictitating membranes instinctively swept across her eyes for protection, the sound of Aris's datapad hitting the ground and the sensation of his body shielding hers a second later as he moved in front of her. Once again, she was safe.

Gratitude softened her expression, and she couldn't help but lean forward to hug him from behind, murmuring, "Thank you, Aris." All the while still trying to peek at how the fight was ongoing and what the result of the special dueling moves would end with.

Ending things with a single, powerful move made sense for Aris, considering all of his strength. "So what would you do with such a form if Braze attacked you the same way? With all the... how does he even do that?" It was so strange to see how the Force could be used. She kept peeking over Aris's shoulder, enjoying the warmth and sensation of being close. Curiosity, gratitude, and contentment gently resonated as she snuggled close.

qXrM5Mv.png

Last edited:

Aris was right. Braze found himself channeling tactics learned from Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , breaking free from the constraints of form with an Ataru Maneuver. This was it—the culmination of his training, the moment he'd obsessively honed his quick draw for speed and accuracy. With a training saber's power and the momentum of his downward thrust, the impact would be devastating upon contact. Yet, he intended to employ Tràkata in the final moment, refraining from making actual contact with Jonyna. There was no way she would be able to aim or hear him after that bright flash in her face. He was certain of it... or so he thought.

But today, no one's ideas seemed to go well.

Braze, fixated on his target, momentarily glanced away to avoid blinding himself, relying on his peripheral vision to track Jonyna's movements. Yet, he failed to anticipate her attack. The shock seized him before he could employ the Force to halt his momentum, the mental cutting through him as pain shot through his body. It halted his motion, leaving him frozen against the blade now lodged within him. He had given his all, striving to be resourceful and think on his feet, but ultimately, it wasn't enough.

Jonyna had emerged triumphant... but at what price?

Um9wLtZ.png

As they clashed, Jonyna knew about halfway through the slash she had done something wrong. Maybe it was an accident, but she immediately felt bad for it.

AS they fell to the ground, she grabbed Braze and allowed herself to act as a cushion for their fall.

She had stabbed him. She didn't intend to, she had aimed right for his saber, but both of them committing to their actions, that's how it had ended.

AS they landed, she channeled her power into stabilizing him and making sure the stab wasn't too deep. Damnit kid, you're too reckless.

"Aris!" She called out. "I need a hand! Braze got stabbed!"

Tag: Braze Braze Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

Captain Cool himself wandered on over to see what was going on, eager to see how other people would fight...Only to hear "I need a hand! Braze got stabbed" And Iko just blinked to himself. What was going on? He hurried off to see what was going on. Why was his bestest friend stabbed?! What kind of evil villain had done that?!

He skidded to a stop, looking around at the group, trying to figure out what was going on as the cogs in his head slowly turned. The Cathar person had a sword and it was held inside of Braze, having not been pulled out...Trying to put 1 and 1 together...but he came up with three instead. Whoever had stabbed Braze must have gotten away and the Cathar was trying to help him. That was totally what had happened.

Aris Noble Aris Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Braze Braze

Braze was vaguely conscious for a brief bit of time after having gone still... He felt himself drawn forwards and settled his saber hilt gently next to Jonyna's neck resting the emitter pointed at her neck and head, "Bang...." as he lost consciousness. A warm wet feeling would envelope her. He... at least had a smile on as his eyes fluttered shut.

Last edited:

xiqfVVX.png

"The same thing I planned to. I'm faster."

Aris was calm. He'd been watching, studying, but he hadn't expected a hug for stepping in front of Zaiya. Part of him was glad she wasn't upset for his choice. He didn't want her to feel weak or in the way, but he also knew just how hot these flames could get. All it'd take is a wave sent their way to actually harm her. His shoulders relaxed.

It was good that she wasn't offended.

But all of that fell to the wayside as Braze did something very, very stupid. He blinked as he took a step forward, but it was too late. Trakata wasn't a trick any Padawan should be using. Why? Braze knew why, as he was currently impaled by said reason why. It was rare for Aris to feel any negative, angry emotion. He was feeling it right now. His fist tightened, but he didn't think on it long.

"I need a hand! Braze got stabbed!"

"Zaiya. Stay calm. Find a medic."

He broke away from her hold. He knew it'd likely only stress her out more. The more time he spent with Zaiya, the more he learned of her. He knew that stepping away in the chaos would have an effect. But he also knew she would be fine.

He sped over to Jonyna, a blur of movement as he glanced to the wound, then to her. He had no medical experience, but she'd called him over anyway. "What do I need to do?"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Braze Braze | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Iko Vel Iko Vel

Um9wLtZ.png

Jonyna's mind went into overdrive, trying to recall what HEPBURN had once taught her. "...we need to stop the bleeding." She said as calmly as she could. "I've got a surgical pod back on my ship, if we can get him there. For now, I've got a sewing kit and gauze in my utility belt. I'll apply pressure and keep using my powers to keep him stable." Jonyna was already getting to work doing so. Her powers were usually meant to allow her to shrug off seemingly lethal blows, but a sword in the stomach of someone else was new. For now, she'd use them to keep the wound from opening, using telekinesis to keep pressure on it while she worked. She knew enough about anatomy to target vital areas from sword training, so...

Water. They needed clean water. "Do either of you have clean water?"

Her ship wasn't that far away. She'd parked only a bit away to head off after this to go check on things on Coruscant. That could wait. But the ship being close was a godsend. "One of you rush to my ship, there's an astromech inside that will help. If you can't find clean water here, there'll be plenty there."

Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Iko Vel Iko Vel Braze Braze

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Braze Braze | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Iko Vel Iko Vel

What began as a pleasant time spent with Aris Noble Aris Noble , watching the spar, and delving into the intricacies of different forms, quickly spiraled into a whirlwind of alarm and urgency. Zaiya sensed a fleeting wave of frustration from Aris, swiftly overshadowed by her own shock and concern in a growing sense of alarm.

Her usually vibrant hues dulled to a silver sheen, with pale yellow patterns signaling her mounting fear. The sudden shift in atmosphere had caught her off guard, and she braced herself for whatever unexpected turn of events lay ahead.

“Braze!” She cried out, feeling the sense of panic rise up when Jonyna Si Jonyna Si cried out for help. It was Aris’s voice and reminder to stay calm that managed to let the Lovalla teen to refocus, nodding frantically as he gave her a purpose to follow with his direction.

“O-okay! I’ll be right back!” Zaiya called out as Aris pulled away, fighting the need to latch on in reassurance to the teen so she could focus on what she needed to do. A rush of determination flared through her as brows furrowed and vibrant orange hues swept over her skin with a bright blue glow.

It was just like back at Tython and the field trip. Zaiya had to trust that Aris and the others knew what to do.

I can do this! She told herself, as she sprinted out to back towards the building to see if she could find a medic.

“Medic! We need a medic!”
She called out, trying to get anyone’s attention that might know where a medic would be. Time was of the essence and they had to make sure Braze would be okay.

qXrM5Mv.png

Iko was frozen in horror. He wasn't sure how he was meant to help. Even at the sound of everyone rushing around to try and get help or do something, everything was silent for Iko. The young lad had never seen an actual injury like this before, and whilst he had imagined what it would be like...Well, it was far from what he had imagined as he was just frozen. Unable to move for a few moments. Unable to even think before Iko managed to snap out of his fear. Yeah. Help. That was something he needed to go and do!

With that, the young Kiffar sprinted off out of the area to start yelling for help. "Help! Help! My friend! Raze! He's been stabbed! Is there a Doctor around?!" For all Iko knew, the person who had stabbed Braze was still out there...Mostly because it hadn't clicked for him that it was Jonyna who had actually done it, so as Iko ran around, he also kept his eyes open for anyone acting suspicious or strange. He had no clue where anyone would be...but that didn't mean he was going to be dead weight!

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Aris Noble Aris Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Braze Braze

PS04aaVOtlU0.png

Taneon had since been enthralled by the combinations of swrdsmanship that the seeming master and padawan had been going through. He kept a careful eye on the cortosis blade of the Cathar, however. Something about wielding a metal blade made him feel discomfort, even though lightsabers were whipping about. Then came the bravado and displays of the Force amidst the forest. This was getting out of hand. And then....chaos. The padawan had been stabbed by the metal sword, and all we rushing to get aid.

Karabast! He swore openly, dashing to the side of Master Si, ”Do as Master Si says, get the surgical pod. I'll help where I can."

He knelt beside Jonyna and Braze as she put pressure on the wound and use to Force to stabilize the boy's condition. While he was not a proper Jedi Healer, he did know of a couple tricks to help out. He pulled off his leather gloves and tossed them to the side.

”Wish we could have met under better circumstances. I'm Taneon.” He gave a simple nod to the Cathar, ”I can't close the wound. But I can help slow the bleeding. Call it battlefield experience.”

The Chandrillian Jedi closed his eyes a moment, meditating and calling on the Force before opening his eyes again. He gently placed his hands on Braze's shoulder, letting the Force flow through him. Those near him could possibly sense a sensation travelling from Braze's shoulder to the wound. Slowly, some of the bleeding vessels began to heal and close. Not the full wound itself, but enough to keep the risk of bleeding out minimized until proper help could be found.

”Apologies if this stings, lad.” He began explaining, ”Just keep still for us. We're getting help you need.”

His eyes flicked a moment to the Cathar. A part of him wanted to pass some sort of irrate judgement for training with a cortosis blade. They could have easily sparred with their lightsabers on low power. Yet, ridicule would not be helpful right now. After this matter was resolved, and the padawan was given proper care.

xiqfVVX.png

Aris nodded. He was going to help Jonyna with the wound, even took a step forward to, but the other Knight had intervened instead. He glanced between the two, paused as he tried not to think too much on the fact that Braze wasn't awake or speaking now. Find the astromech, find the supplies. He could do that, quickly. Zaiya was already going to find a medic, so, he took off in a sprint.

Without holding back, even. He was a blur of movement, too fast to be followed as he rushed right for Jonya's ship to get the supplies needed. He didn't even greet the astromech on board, just sprinted through to find what was required and sprinted his way back.

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Braze Braze | Iko Vel Iko Vel | Taneon Darr Taneon Darr

Um9wLtZ.png

Things were devolving.

Jonyna looked to Taneon Darr Taneon Darr , frowning. "I can stabilize him. Go get the other two kids before they start freaking out."

Once Aris Noble Aris Noble came back, Jonyna got to work. First step was to clean the wound, Jonyna taking a gauze pad Aris had brought him to clean it out. Simple enough. D1-C3 had followed Aris back, mostly out of curiosity of what was going on, but quickly kicked into overdrive once he noticed what was actually happening.

The bot beeped as he looked to Jonyna, Jonyna looking with a bit of worry. "Yeah yeah, we'll be getting him back to the ship soon. I just need to...yes, I know..." She looked back down, frowning slightly. "Sorry kid, that's gonna hurt a bit..."

Once the wound was clean, she kept pressure on it, applying the anti-biotic and saline to the wound, while Dice injected Braze with a small bit of Bacta. "Alright, we should be able to move him now." She looked back to Aris Noble Aris Noble "Grab his legs, I'm gonna wrap his chest in bandages, and we'll get him to the ship." She looked to the droid briefly. "Dice, prep the med bay for me."

The bot beeped once more, before zooming off to the ship, while Jonyna got to work wrapping around the sword. They couldn't remove it just yet, but Braze was stable enough. She wrapped the bandages tight, keeping the wound closed.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Iko Vel Iko Vel

Breathing ragged and her arms and legs pumping, Zaiya was scrambling to see if she could find anyone. All the while she would shout out, "Medic! I need a medic!"

A few wandering maintenance workers would turn to look at her strangely, watching the young, glowing teen dash to try and find someone to help. She wasn't the only one, though. Iko Vel Iko Vel was also scrambling to find someone, and in their rush and comedic Force, Zaiya turned a corner and crashed right into the dark and white-haired padawan.

All the while, Zaiya had no clue that Aris Noble Aris Noble and Jonyna Si Jonyna Si had already moved Braze Braze over towards her ship into a medical pod to stabilize him.
qXrM5Mv.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom