Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm always Game[Threading/AND REMINDERS!](Open)

I've made posts like this in the public forums, but I figure I might just try putting this up here to let you all know that I welcome ANY and ALL of you for training, social encounters, duels, sparring, political discussion or anything of the like that I haven't stated.

I'm interested in any form of writing, and in the interest of both strengthening and developing Varus, I'd be more than pleased to write with any of you that think you would enjoy the company of the most polite and determined, yet conflicted Jedi of the Republic.

Just let me know, Doods! ^_^

-Varus

ALSO! I'd like to mention this now so that everyone is aware. At least everyone who bothers to read this. I've been very busy at work lately, which has taken up a little of my writing time, and when I'm not writing I like to play a little game called League of Legends as my guilty pleasure ^_^

SO! ANYONE WHO I AM OR HAVE BEEN WRITING WITH WHO I OWE A POST TO THAT I MIGHT MISS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I might have missed it and if I have then I am SO SORRY! I know how annoying it can be when someone misses a thread or forgets that they actually ARE NOT the ones who posted last in the thread and have been waiting around for no reason. I'LL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU! I will screw this up from time to time and miss a few things because since the conception of this character I have been involved in about... 6-10 threads CONSTANTLY. That's a lot to miss, so PLEASE PM ME or LET ME KNOW HERE!

Sorry in advance to anyone I miss, but please feel free to communicate with me! My Inbox is ALWAYS open for anything! NOT JUST THREADING! Also if anyone wants to get in touch with me on skype just ask! Thanks guys! ^_^

-Varus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom