Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)

Rapax

R
[member="Damien Daemon"] us youngsters do like our lightning because its amazeing :3

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] for you probably i used like 40 come on now

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
[member="Naga Itesak"]
I'd be up for fighting you, but I'd want to talk a bit about your species/it's canon abilities first. The wiki article isn't that clear on what exactly the species can do, and I want to make sure I'm not walking into a 'since character x is a member of species y, he can't be seen, heard, or sensed with any type of technology or force powers'.

It's, uh, it's happened before. And I don't exactly like the idea of walking into a fight where the only way I could win (or at least not get completely utterly wrecked) is by getting really lucky while shooting at what seems like thin air. That, uh, generally doesn't go well.

Matreya

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]
What the feth? You've been here almost as long as me!...wait...shhhhhh everyone Ven is trying to infiltrate the young'ens!

[member="Naga Itesak"]
Had you joined 2 years ago, your opinion would be different. Unless your character had a particular knack for an ability, you had to work hard to use it. Hardly anyone under Master used Lightning because in SW Canon its pretty much impossible without training. Its described as really draining and hard to use.

*crowd 'oooooooohs'* But I'm not a Sith.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

If it's okay with both of you guys, I would like to join with this character as my second. He's not in either faction and I don't want to take anyone's ally spot, but I'd greatly enjoy throwing him in for the story of being at the complex delivering/picking something up.

Matreya

Surprisingly, not so much! I have had several RP interactions of late, and OOC ones, where the other was simply like its an RP I can have my character do what I want!

[member="Braith Achlys"]

[member="Damien Daemon"]
I AM THE YOUNG'UN
OOC, at least. Well, sort of. I'm slowly losing my spot on the council of teenagers (the younger ones are superior on said council).
I turn 16 in a few months.
*shudders*

[member="Damien Daemon"]
I've been here since near the start, but I've only been active about 1/4 of that time. So, I'm sort of part of the 'old guard', and I'm also sort of part of the younger crowd.

[member="Braith Achlys"]
Y'all aren't old. I'm just young. I came here when I was 13, almost 14, if I remember correctly.
I just got started early.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"]

giphy.gif

Vilaz X Sarge forever ~<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom