Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intoduce yourself!

Hi everyone. I'm Nimue and I'm an empress of my own planet that happens to lie close to the fringe spaces lol. It took a while but when I read into the Lords of the Fringe goals and so forth I realized this group fit to exactly the sort of mentallity Nimue would be interested in.

Idk if because I have a planet if there should be anything were I make it part of the fringe's territory or not. Someone can clarify, right? lol

You might say so.

The living Aesirs have been disbanded with the event, ICly having been said to have returned to the great hall during all the chaos caused by netherworld with no real indication of whether or not they mean to return. Instead the Hand of Gods titles are what now lead the remainder of Moross Crusade.

Amorella is now known as Priestess Mae, Heart of Inari.

Amorella Mae said:
You might say so.

The living Aesirs have been disbanded with the event, ICly having been said to have returned to the great hall during all the chaos caused by netherworld with no real indication of whether or not they mean to return. Instead the Hand of Gods titles are what now lead the remainder of Moross Crusade.

Amorella is now known as Priestess Mae, Heart of Inari.
Ah alright then. If that's the case then I have something you might find fun and interesting.

Hello, I'm your newest addition it seems. Mostly this was so on account that my character hails from Eriadu and the Lords of the Fringe controls it tentatively I suppose. I'm new to these here forums as a whole so don't go for your holsters and shoot just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom