Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INTRODUCTION TO STARMARK

avY1C87.png

The Royal Star Kingdom of Starmark is all at once a planet, a minor faction, and a RP sandbox. All the names, and places you see below are like headers in a blank document. You add the substance! You write the stories of the Eight Great Houses, you create the political/courtly intrigue, you create the NPCs that flesh out the world, you create the companies that create faction unique technology, you control the course of the planet’s history and its history in the stars beyond.

Starkmark is a minor faction unlike any other – it is a setting and sandbox in of itself designed for RPers who are interested to RP Imperial Monarchies, Royal Courtly Intrigue, Rival Great Houses, Ambitious and Treacherous Knights, Great Generals and Admirals, Star Kingdoms, Planetary Warfare, Diplomacy Among the Stars, Chartered Royal Merchant Fleets sent on missions of commerce, and anything else you have in mind. All without relying on Galactic Empire and First Order motifs – YOU create the unique culture, and imagery of this Star Monarchy. Anything goes – from a Noble trying to climb the aristocratic ladder to a Civilian Alien trying to get by in a xenophobic monarchy. In addition, traditional faction ideas and goals will also be explored! (Like I said anything goes.)

Starmark is a minor faction that puts STORY above all else. It’s a sandbox to explore your ideas! All that I ask is it keeps to the themes presented above and below, is open to modification and collaboration, and above all is fun for everyone. So, without further ado here is – The Royal Star Kingdom of Starmark.

8JLzqQ2.png

In the Unknown Regions, to the galactic north of Csilla and the seat of the Old Iron Empire, is a Star Kingdom now rising from centuries of isolation and passive observation. This Star Kingdom is the Royal Star Kingdom of Starmark, situated on the temperate blue-green world of Starmark. Settled millennia ago by early Core World colonists, Starmark was given its name as it was the beacon on the tar maps of the lost colonist fleets. There, with the last eight ships of their fleet they landed and as a symbolic gesture dismantled their colony ships to build their colonies. The continents they colonized then bared the names of the colony ships that brought them there: Archnovia, Starfell, Valliance, Exillion, Hyporia, Celestion, Solvala, and Eidolon.

Later on, Eight Great Noble Houses would rise to global domination. These Houses derived their family names from the continents themselves and forged an iron rule over their subjects. Only under their elected monarch – The Arch Sovereign, are they united as one Star Kingdom. But, there are those who sit below their gilded world. Serfs, bonded to their Minor or Great House by a Debt of Labour. Aliens who had come to settle with the first colonists, now treated as second class citizens or rejects of society living in slums and urban sprawls. The politically scorned and vengeful who sit in the structures of the aristocracy waiting for their revenge.

Now Starmark rises with its new Arch Sovereign, Tiberius Starfell X, and the Eight Great Houses united, for now, are hungry for the stars above. The Royal Fleets will be rebuilt, the War Chapters of the Royal Army will be mustered again to form the Arch Sovereign’s Great Host, and the stars will once more be within their grasp. For the Arch Sovereign! For Starmark!

[member="Marguerite Podolsky"]
Its pretty much in whatever way you wish. Do you have a particular house you are interested in? Or a story in mind?

Its all open :)

[member="Hiss Hiss"]
I'm interested in House Exillion and I do somewhat have a story in mind. Correct me if my understanding is wrong with the sandbox here, but I am fine to expand the house as I please? or would I need to first need approval? I have an idea in mind that I've wanted to explore for years on this site but I've always felt like I couldn't but I think this would be a great outlet.

Sounds cool! And go for it. If you have an idea run with it. I still need to chara gen someone for this faction.

And I plan to do an open thread at some point as a sort of starting point for the whole thing.

Darth Manius

D
[member="Hiss Hiss"]

Will threads for this faction be self contained in here, for out for the public to see?

I saw your post, I love it. Go full speed! And bring anybody you like with you to flesh out your story!

[member="Shadar-Pox"]
We will be having public threads! One very soon actually, set in the past when Starmark breaks free of the Iron Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom