Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Olarom, ner vode!
Or "Welcome, my brothers/sisters" in Mando'a.
We are honored to have you by our side, and are excited for the stories and adventures you will share with Te Veman. Please introduce yourselves here, and tell us a bit about your character.

What ideas you have, what you hope to get out of Te Veman, and what you expect to accomplish here.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Well hl there.

ICly, I'm Vlora Eldar (Names might change, I dunno) who is a Mandalorian who's only ever known the exile life. Seeing Manda'yaim would certainly bring this tortured soul some peace. Depending on how clan politics (ick) go, you may also see me as [member=Irella Vizsla], a rogue Jedi Padawan from a now-defunct Praxeum on Nar Shadda who somehow worked up enough blood and guts to intrigue House Vizsla's Alor enough to get a place on the team. Yes, you may now point and laugh at a Force-using Mando. If story works out, won't be that way for long ;)

OOCly, I'm Maddie! You probably know me. I'm kind of a big deal in these p-- Not really, I'd be surprised if anyone even knew my name. My only claims to fame were Sovereignty administrator, Codex Judge and MOTM, but that's all in the past now. I'm part of the staff team for Te Veman and basically handle all of the art direction for the faction so expect me to be the one formatting posts and doing all the things to make us look pretty enough to outshine the other diamonds.

Extremely excited to see where this all goes. As certain people might know I've been dying to get involved in Mandalorian-centric roleplay for a while but never felt the climate here was quite right; but now I'm more than ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom