Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Hello Common Wealth.

This character is a clone of an Imperial ISB head from 500 years ago. She's trying to do "better" than the original (i.e. How to Avoid Being a Mass Murderer, part 1), but some things are just too hard to shake. She's a soldier and needs a job to do. While she's historically been Black Ops/Internal Security, she could run with either Intelligence or Army without a problem if there isn't room for one of the more specialized fields.

I'm looking forward to RPing with you folks!

[member="Horus"] That sounds excellent. I am perfectly happy sticking with either army or intel until there are more spec ops style characters around.

The character would be solidly of the "Where do you need me?" state of mind, so whichever is more useful I can do :)

[member="Zee"]
We may have use of you. Currently I am setting up a 'Fireteam Black' NPC unit that will act as the leaders on many missions. They're Fireteam Black as they mostly do black ops and other secret operations, the type you 'accidentally' spill ink on the files. I plan to expand this into a branch of special operatives, if you would be more interested in that I can organize something for you

[member="Horus"] Oh yes I can definitely work in that framework.

I'll have the character start Army (since she's coming in from the outside, it's not like there's any IC trust) and work towards that. Maybe we can thread something. I'll start in the main RP and get a post up today.

I said i would never play more then one character on Chaos ever again. Well, damn you [member="Horus"] in making a faction i could not resist.

Silara Varis

S
[member="Horus"]

Yep said I wasn't gonna play multiple chars either but this looks like a fun opportunity. I'll be playing the Deck Chief of Matthias' ship. For once it'll be a non combat role, offering support and supporting story.

Fixing fighters and knocking deckhands over the head with a wrench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom