Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Hello Galactic Republic,

As you com in and take a look around, feel free to stop by here and introduce yourself. Tell us about your character and what you'd like to get out of your time with the Galactic Republic.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
Greetings everyone! I am playign John Ash here, who isn't in the faction ICly yet by this time. He is a merc and eventually will be brought into the faction. I look forward to RPing with everyone and I hope everyone has fun!

Hi my name is Myles and I am an alcoholic

................wait what? Not that kind of introduction................my bad.

Anyways Myles here was part of a squad deployed to Kashyyk to defend the Wookie home world against Mandalorian Invasion. His squad leader and most of his squad were killed.

Myles was picked up by Jedi Knight Nicolas Thorne and treated for his injuries. He has since served the Jedi in a Bodyguard type capacity.

Greetings everyone. This is my beautiful little Gossam Chek. Most recently he had some dealings with the CIS, but has since been going more neutral now trying gain some friends and allies within the new growing republic. Anyways Hope for some good RP.

Salutations… I am Jedi Knight Cambria Zadira. A long time ago I served the Galactic Republic and was a member of its Jedi Order. But then the political corruption reared it's ugly head and the arrogance of the Jedi Council made me choose to leave, serving the Light on my own mostly except short tenures with the Army of Light and the initial breakaway SJO.

I believe in the Republic principles, but only if we can get back to the basics. Power and greed led to its previous downfall and the ones before that. Can we avoid following the same dark path?

To be honest, I just want to be a Jedi - aiding citizens in need, protecting those who can not do so for themselves, and helping to keep the peace in the galaxy. I know it is cliché, but that is my hope anyways.

[member="John Ash"]

*twitches lekku back and forth in an amused fashion though maintains her Jedi-like composure*

We are acquainted already as I have worked with Master Nantaris and his Freespace Rangers in the past freeing slaves. I doubt he could be bought so easily with just one, exotic alien beauty… a harem, perhaps.

I am Mensa Dak.
I am a Jedi padawan...kind of still looking for a Master (have taken applicants already, lol)
Mensa is a fundamentalist. He is also a relic, living in a time that he does not fit. Outsiders may see him as a Jedi zealot, believing in the Jedi Code and believing his sword is the means that brings change and cleanses the galaxy.

As for what I want out of the Republic...some blaster support since Im rated pretty high on the entire site in Makashi. (well there is that new Sith Acolyte that ranked him a 10 as a acolyte, I don't get how but Mensa will find him, lol)...just kidding on the blaster support too. Mensa force imbues and is decent in barriers to fill in (something that Sith can not do, lol)

I really want Mensa to grow with interactions with people and causes. I think Mensa growth in Makashi probably will grow more in 1x1 battles in private forums though. As of right now, he is a good swordsman to point at a target.

I play Dr. Rashae Lovous. Medical doctor and Research scientist.

She is very competent but is black listed in the galaxy. The reasons are in a thread i created with a storyline concept that could, in my mind, correlate and entwine with the Republic's stories.

Happy to meet you all and i hope to be able to write with all of you very soon.

John Ash has been gracious and i believe we worked out the rudimentary details of how she got off of the planet with the Republic.

Anyone have any questions or ideas or would like me to be a part of something, please let me know. I look forward to getting to know the writers and the characters.

Thank you.

Commander Firestorm

ARC Trooper Out of Time, Commander of the Unbroken
Hello,
I am Commander Firestorm, I'm a Clone War era ARC trooper with a few changes to my DNA. Firstly, I don't age and can't due of age due to the chemicals I was exposed to during my cryo stasis which reversed my accelerated aging to the point where I could not age, but don't reverse in age either. Secondly, I am force sensitive and have received force training and lightsaber training from my former and late Jedi General, yes I do wield a lightsaber. I am looking to return to the service of the Republic and I hope that I can get along with others within it. I am also not affiliated with the jedi order, I just received unsanctioned training in the jedi arts.

Krenis Skirata

K
Hey y'all. Probably know me as Veino Garn, but this Krenis Skirata- also a Clone Wars ARC trooper who rebelled against the Empire and defected to Mandalore. Survived and came back. I was with the original Republic for a while and left because of the salt. Hopefully this one goes better.

I am Gorm. One of the founding members of the Corporate Sector in the Core worlds. I wish to establish cordial relations within this recovering Republic, and I believe that many of the worlds left loyal to it would make good investments for the businesses of the CS. We wish to bring economic prosperity to both its world and our core own. By establishing operations in the Republic, any and all companies within its space now have the reserved right to operate within the Special Economic Zones established by the CS and membership in our neutral 'corporate alliance.'

Gorm is the acting liaison of the Corporate Sector representing the company Galactic Holdings/Techno Union and the Planet Skako. Other representatives include Chek Zun of the Commerce Guild/planet Castell and the Neimoidian lord Herr Vanderhing of the Trade Federation/Neimoidia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom