Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Helska pre-planning: The Primeval vs The Shadow Dynasty

Zambrano the Hutt said:
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"], [member="The Shadow King"]

If I am correct, then the owners of each vessel on your fleet list is as follows:

To me that looks essentially accounted for, save for the fact that many of the ships indicated to be in various Fleets of the Shadow Dynasty were not also listed within the Manifest. Additionally, there is no paper trail directly relating the transfer of of the exceptionally few ships bought through the Subach-Innes Blowout Auction, though consider that one admin within the Dynasty is co-owner of the company that created the vessels, this is of little concern. However, there seems to be an overwhelming number of fighters and bombers brought over by Aiden Miles, however, most of these submission are open market and mass produced. On the other hand there are a few notable submissions brought over by Aiden Miles that hail from other factions, and no modifcation has been made to include the Shadow Dynasty among the affiliates. This is a minor bug, easily fixed, and of little importance over all; however, if this is an intentional move I observe no paper trail that indicates that Aiden Miles directly transfer these vessels over to the Shadow Empire by owning them directly, as of yet.

I'm going to stop critiquing the credentials of this fleet here, because now I'm kind of bored. I think I've proven my point. At first glance the fleet looks like a mess... honestly it is, I suggest building some of your own dedicated ships other than your sole Drakon thingy (had a good chuckled over the fact it was the only item listed with your tag on it), but despite this it appears to me to check out for the most part, and where it doesn't seem to is of only minor concern to me.

Hopefully this alleviates any concerns on the Primeval and Shadow Dynasty sides of this argument. Overall, it appears that, most of the ships present were at least created by those present within the Shadow Dynasty, and many of them are actually open market or simply directly owned (in some cases kinda conspicuously, though I'll set that judgement aside due to my reservations). I thoroughly believe that we should dismiss this as an issue, and proceed with the Invasion as planned.

TL;DR: I did a lot of work and fact checking, the Shadow Dynasty's mess of a Fleet basically checks out, but I advice them to in the future, manufacture more Shadow Empire ships than just one, as the worry on our side was solely by the disorganized web of ownership over a plethora of ships that span all across the boards various factions. We hope no harm was done!

Can we stop being drama llamas now?
As mentioned above, it would be wise to alter submissions via modification to ensure a lack of confusion in these sort of discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom