Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign It Will Burn | TB Campaign of SJC held Dandoran, Nar Chunna, Nar Kreeta, Kintan & Klantooine

Nar Chunna? Hey wait a minute, I love those artifact smuggling rings people!

Gonna go out on a limb here and request an ally slot from Kyra Perl Kyra Perl despite being on opposite sides elsewhere. The enemy of your friendly neighbourhood genocidal space monsters is your friend, and all that. Besides, I have far, far too few Draelvasier samples at my disposal.

(Don't you worry your bleeding hearts, gentleman that I am I'd bring my own cannon fodder.)

Marque Marque yes!

AMCO AMCO Of course! Space is big and war is hectic, I see no way we'd be omnipotent enough to bar you out. Arrive quietly / undercover and maybe write an odd look/ question or two somewhere along the way and I say it makes plenty of sense. Planets are big. We have more important things to worry about than a random sith we got biff with during a mass extinction attempt on our people.

A'Sura Den A'Sura Den 100% !

In that case, if anyone wants to write a story, whether of battle, exchanging snark, or something entirely different, give me a holler.

Probably easiest to reach me on Discord - Deadcurze#4224. Should be able to message if you're in Chaos' server, TSE's, Darkwire's, etc. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom