Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joint ownership of a Faction? Is it possible.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I don't think it's technically possible, if that's what you mean. I have trouble just switching ownership to my Writer. It should be virtually possible though (As to say, actual ownership w/o group ownership).

You can always just make the other owner an admin, or make an extra Rank for them in the faction group called "Co-Owner" with full admin rights? That's pretty much the same.

@[member="Kei Amadis"]
I know it's been resolved, but I figure I'd add anyways. Faction Owner is a position only held by a single individual, though he/she can promote members of the faction to Faction Admin to assist with the leading and managing of said faction. If ownership is needed to be transferred, the current Faction Owner can then pass on his role as owner to a fellow admin.

Thank you. Part of my thinking was for the current faction I wouldn't start it, as a gesture to the Jedi, the republic and the board more than anything, but at the same time I wouldn't want the owner to ever go inactive. Not that the man that makes it will, it was just a consideration.

Anyway thanks for the response, it seems the owner can go inactive and it won't matter in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom