Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Jungle Book

Shan was just along for the ride at this point. He wasn't too fussed on winning the race. But at the same time, he was just enjoying being able to connect to nature. Nar Shaddaa had never had flora and fauna like this, and most of the time when he did get to interact with nature, it had been at the Zoo which...well, Colette wasn't the biggest fan of zoos. Come to think of it, the Mirialan was wondering what Colette would have to say about this adventure...

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Braze Braze

Um9wLtZ.png

As soon as Braze got to the ground, both of them could feel it. It started as a trickle, but then starting pouring down, water spilling from the sky like a firehose. Now Shan could see why the Panthac had diverted, it was seeking shelter. What had been a cliff face it was headed towards, became a mudslide within minutes.

Braze found the ground he stopped on quickly becoming loose, as it started to...sink...

Tag: Braze Braze Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

"I swear.... " Braze tried to step forwards and shifted uneasily as his heeled boot sunk in to the muck. He couldn't pull it out as it sank further. He untried the tops and slipped out of his fancy boots and continued running skipping briefly to pull off his muddy socks and toss them aside. " I hate this place I hate this place, I hate this place I hate this place, I hate this place I hate this place, I hate this place I hate this place, " He just about groaned in a quiet mantra as he continued.

Hm...No wonder the Panthac was freaking out. Something about its environment and habitat was vastly different to how it should be...Either way, Shan kept a tight grip on the Panthac to make sure he wouldn't slip off and focused on the Force. Preparing to start manipulating the rain around them to make a small water bubble to well...keep him and the Panthac as dry as they could be.

Braze Braze Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

Soon, both of them could see the temple again. Or at least, the temple grounds. The panthac led Shan back to the ground, while Braze could finally see solid ground again. The rain didn't let up, but at least they could see some safety.

Wet, muddy feet continued to pound the sodden earth as he ran, his lungs burning with each labored breath. The cold rain cascading down provided a welcomed relief, chilling him and washing away the day's grime. As the rain soaked through his clothes, it seemed to draw the body heat from his bones. Despite the discomfort, this cooling effect was a small mercy in the unrelenting downpour. It took a tremendous amount of willpower to keep moving, to push his body beyond its limits as he navigated through the relentless storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom