Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Just a Little Help

Ura walked into the Silver Jedi training center, mostly focused on keeping Jedi from getting themselves too hurt while training. It was nice to take a bit of a break from training, especially after everything that had happened. She dropped a smaller lervon that had stayed practically bundled in her, her daughter Balru, and the center's daycare. A happier sense came over her a the young lervon was quick to jump into playing, her crystal mass finally catching up with... well everything that had happened. Also good to see her becoming more willing to branch out and be herself.

Ura, however, had to head out to the sort of emergency room area, expecting to be helping with some broken bones, burns, scraps, and other stuff. Usually wasn't anything to bad, but who knew what could happen. She looked at the master there, nodding before checking a few things and getting ready to help whoever would come in. This was actually her first time dealing with anything like this since her and her friends got wrecked on that planet. Still, she'd be ready to help.

In walked one young Amadis and a perturbed Jedi Knight.

"Oh, it's nothing!" Amelia tried to play it down, trying to act Jedi-like. Cool and calm?

A pair of wary Jedi eyes looked at her.

"Okay, it's something."

The eyes continued to look at her and her swollen right hand.

"Sorry. He slipped, and I jumped. We went the wrong way." She leaned her head down, whispering, "Is he okay?"

The Jedi beside her smiled and nodded. Amelia had been covering her worry about her training partner's fall.

"Great. No harm done." Convincing herself with some relief. A Jedi shouldn't fret.

The Jedi beside her pointed at her hand and wrist again, returning the girl to reality. The limb was beginning to look distinctly like a balloon; the black eye on Amelia's face was also telling.

"Nobody else got hurt. That's what matters here."

Unamused, the Jedi trainer exhaled a long sigh, looking to Ura Iolar Ura Iolar . Walking toward Ura as if to say, save me, and let the padawan take over if she dared.

Amelia sighed too. How did she know when she was going too far? Did everything have to come out of a textbook? She wanted to get things right and had to push; otherwise, what would her mother and father think of her? She should get a photo of this in her diary! Looking for her trusty recording device, she took a picture of herself and her injury.

Last edited:
Ura walked by before noticing the young padawan with a bit of surprise. She stepped forward, and lead Amelia Amadis Amelia Amadis to one of the beds to take a closer look at the arm. Despite outside appearances, her worry came through in the Force. She was new to this after all. Still, she tried to think through what she had been told, and would soon speak up.

"So. How exactly did this happen?" Though her voice, like all lervon, conveyed no emotion, the questioning feeling was sent out through the Force. It was as much a question of her still getting use to dealing with organics as it was figuring out the issue too. It would be pretty clear Ura herself lacked bones and muscles, only having her sand-like body. How helpful or hurtful the was to how Amelia thought of her she could only guess though.

The silver jedi temples were always something to see.. the rebuild efforts had been grand in scope and the anchorpoints were... awesome. The dimensional engineering alone meant the silver jedi had temples that were massive even when the exterior was much much smaller. SHe had found it a great way to pass the time and train as the room she was in was white and gravity heavy... oppressive even while her body reshaped and formed with it. The robes made from materia and able to bend and mold with her body before exiting... the outer areas had more people in them and she was moving as attention went across the temple and she could see the blonde arisen attending to the choushin trees. SHe could see all of the other people in the temple and was gleeful moving around

Tag: Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Syrelia Syrelia

Putting away her holocamera, Amelia had been busy with her internship. Still, she thought she remembered Ura, so she gave her a toothy grin, the sharp points of her canines almost showing. Like any good or nosey reporter, Amelia could hear Syrelia moving around nearby too, and wanted to see who it was, peeking around the door.

Ura's words held a deeper inquiry, and she felt an unconscious tug to answer clearly. "Tried to do a flip," she said, presenting the arm and wrist, then giving them a small move. The teenager wore a brave face because it hurt like hell when she tried to move her arm. Bad idea Am.

Ow! She winced, her teeth gritting. "Aixx fell where I was landing. I got it twisted." She still couldn't beat that Falleen, force'sakes she suspected he probably fell on purpose just to beat her; the two of them were becoming increasingly competitive.

"Think it's okay?" Youth allowed faster healing from mistakes but also resistance to the obvious: her wrist and hand ballooned up. Just like tree climbing back home, only her brother usually fell.

"Say, doc, have all the supplies you need? Temple treating the healers well?" Falling into the reporter role and seeking a quote.

Ura seemed to chuckle a bit as she heard the story. She'd seen it happen during training, but she'd never quite experience it before. She looked over to Amelia, pointing to her wrist. "OH. I'm not fully a healer. I've learned some, but they just needed some help today, and I know enough to handle the smaller stuff." Her mind darted around as she said this with worry of what she was saying, and hope that she could at least help.

"Can I?" She asked, and if Amelia let her, the sand-like Jedi would shift her hand around the wrist, bracing it as she focused in on the Force to heal the wrist more quickly, or at least she hoped to the point it wouldn't need an actual brace at least. At the same time, she checked around for a moment, noting the others around. She was then a bit surprised at a rare sight for her at least. Another Jedi who seemed to be a shapeshifter. Interesting. Still, she'd turn back.

"Ok, how does it feel now?" She asked, glowing eyes looking at young Firrerreo/Epicanthix.

Amelia Amadis Amelia Amadis Syrelia Syrelia

Amelia Amadis Amelia Amadis Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

SHe continued to look around the temple and it was still something to see... she saw others and most were human while she walked around. THe bubblegum pink skin was different then most as she wasn't human... the black and red eyes were different and she mostly mimic'd the look of the others around herself when she went into one of the rooms and sat down.. the exteriorr areas of the temple were different from the interior rooms.. more gravity and natural sunlight... the anchorpoints still being used by other jedi that were there to go into and from the dimensionally engineered structures deeper in the temple.

Sand rolling around her arm was itchy but neat, then there was a slight twinge as the limb was braced, and then cool force energies pooling into her nerves made her relax. The annoying stiffness started to fade, and while the swelling didn't go away entirely it didn't feel like her wrist was about to break either. Yep, definitely an improvement.

After a few minutes, it felt like waking up every day and feeling the injury a bit better than the day before.

"You're good at this," She smiled happily, relieved she wouldn't be sidelined for a week or two from training.

Amelia found herself studying at an outline of her face mimicked in Syrelia, wishing she could capture it in a holophoto! She'd never seen such an interesting face; thankfully, she had to stop staring to answer Ura.

"Much better. Thanks, Doc!" Stiff, but the overeager Amadis didn't mention it, afraid they'd tell her to take the day off or nag. With support, the swelling had gone down safely and securely.

"Can I take your photo?" Amelia asked Syrelia, reaching for her overly expensive device.

Syrelia Syrelia | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Ura would feel happy for the compliment, nodding as she finished up.
“Thanks. I might not be my brother, but I’ve learned a thing or two. Just glad to help.” Ura would then see how Syrelia mimicked the other Jedi, curiously following Amelia as she asked to take a photo of the shapeshifter. The Lervon’s own mostly faceless form still just surprised to see another species similar to her. She didn’t want to interrupt, but was still interested to possibly learn more.

"Ahhh sure." She said it and looking at the woman was confused for a moment but posed as she stood there in her jedi robes and adjusted the pink bangs that hung over. She adjusted it as her skin rippled so she could change her looks a little. "I have not seen either of you arround the temple.. though I usually spend my time in the interior temple... the training plates are great for exploring and not having to travel off world and away from all of the food in the mess hall."

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Syrelia Syrelia

"Thanks!" She reached for her holocam, getting an excuse to grab a few snaps of her heroic doctor, too, for the journal unless Ura shook her head.

"Been interning at the HNN. Love coming back when I can," she adjusted her camera checking the shots. With her mum away off world at work, her dad pushed her to take her Jedi studies more seriously. She understood why she "wanted to find balance" in both parts of her life, and not let her parents down.

Aligning herself with Syrelia, she adjusted the lens just right. The camera clicked away, capturing fifty photos in twenty seconds. She selected the best one and copied it onto a small data crystal. A crystal popped out the side of her camera, and she handed one to Syrelia, offering the same to Ura if she was willing. The data crystal projected a lifelike, professionally shot image that was perfectly lit to highlight their features as a headshot would.

Amelia's bright smile reflected her love of photography and sense of adventure in finding the best shots. She was already thinking about her next opportunity and challenge, determined not to let Aixx beat her to the top of a climb.

"Guess it's okay to train on my arm?" she asked, testing its stiffness. Her Jedi mentor shot her one of 'those looks' from the corner, indicating that she'd be stuck studying at a desk for the next three days while recovering.

"Few of us have a climb planned tomorrow," she continued, her voice hopeful, "Hey, do you both want to come?"

Ura noticed the pictures, but didn't mind. It was always a little funny to her since she didn't exactly see the world the same way, but she understood people liked them. She then looked to Syrelia, nodding a little when she noted that she had never seen them, and that she mostly stuck to the interior of the temple. Then Amelia noted she worked for the news. That seemed pretty interesting to the lervon, with her soon speaking up with her usual monotone, though curiosity peek through in the Force.

"I don't think I've seen you either? Actually think you're the first time I've seen a species similar to my own." She wasn't really sure what to do other than point it out, but was soon surprised by the crystal, and seeming to oddly focus on the image. Ok maybe she got now with something that could actually get a decent picture of the sand-like being. She then tilted her head at the questions Amelia had about her being able to train now, and if either of shapeshifters wanted to join her and some friends for climbing. Ura seemed happy with the question of joining in on the fun.

"I'd enjoy it, and your arm should... maybe... be ready for it.... Be careful at least."

She looked at the one saying they were similar... Her eyes widening. "Cool." She said it and then there was a crystal as she touched it and her hand brought it up to her mouth as she bit it trying it. "Hmmm not food... but climbing is fun... Where are we going?" SHe asked it and moved finding a place to sit as she looked around. "And how many others are coming?" She was curious as going out fo the temple would mean... getting to go to the requisition rooms... the temple quartermasters were prepared for just about anything and picking things out was half the fun when you were going into the training scenarios weighing the options vs what you had.... you got excitement.

Rest the arm?

"I'll be good Doc." Amelia's brave smile seemed to miss the word 'careful'. Collecting her gear and swinging a bag over her shoulder. "Should be exceptional; the views are like a painting that glows, and the upper atmosphere has thin waterbrush clouds." She was probably overstating it, but she wanted the camera with her for this one!

"The Gilstino Highlands, locals call the peak the glistening top because the plants glow in the thinner atmosphere." A reporter's memory for details, names, places, and faces, and a writer's love for adding flair.

"With you guys, we make a tidy half dozen," six padawans scaling a troublesome mountain, "Aixx said it'll be three days, I think two." Of course, she was going to one-up the Falleen!

Springing from her seat, she stood at the door, "Call you both tomorrow at 6.00?" While the girl lingered, looking through her datapad for stories she was working on, the Jedi mentor with Amelia thanked Ura privately, offering words of praise for a job well done.

Syrelia Syrelia | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Last edited:
Ura seemed excited about the chance to get out for a change. If she could smile she would, but the others would be able to feel it, her emotions clear in the Force. The Gilstina Highlands sounded familiar, but it would be fun to get to see the surrounding area from the peaks. She looked at Amelia, nodding.

"I should be able to do that. This will be fun." She said before seeing the mentor walk up, and hearing what they had to say. It did surprise Ura, but she wasn't one to turn down compliments. She would make some last minute plans for someone to watch Balru, and get ready. Not like she really needed many supplied herself, but the lervon would be ready to meet everyone when it was time.

She was listening to the description of the mountains and... she had no idea what some of that meant but good enough... it was a much better idea as she nodded her head. "Alright... whenever that is, just have the arisen summon me." She nodded herr head quickly and eagerly skipping off to get equipment as she was going towards the temple quartermaster... the requisitions needed were a survival pack and some of the more travel durble robes or clothing. You wanted to be able to move around na dnot have to worry about being damaged... though she could heal better and reforrm her form if hurt over having to worry about laster deformation and harm.

• The Echoes of Alveron Nebular
  • Bluespire
  • Gilstino Highlands
On Bluespire, life thrived in abundance, particularly within its oceans. Beneath the surface, thick underwater jungles and a rich, complex ecosystem flourished. The blue spires' name came from its numerous mountain ranges, their spires adorned with a subdued blue hue. While above water, the land lay sparsely populated, yet rumors persisted of the flora emitting a nocturnal glow, painting a breathtaking view.

Bright and early, the padawans embarked on a sturdy transport, seven in total, all provided with climbing gear and provisions for at least ten days in case of problems. They'd surely be monitored from the mountain base camp on arrival, but otherwise, this was their journey.

Alongside Amelia, Ura, and Syrelia was an intelligent, competitive male Falleen named Aixxzal; a small artistic green male Gossam named Xiri; an adventurous Bothan boy named Ciak had brought a seventh, his quieter sister Avil. Most had joined the temple when Amelia had and often learned as a group, with Avil being a new arrival.

"This should be an adventure," remarked Ciak; his sister shyly smiled, and Aixxzal buried his head in a book titled: 'Effective Survival Techniques, Volume 11'

As the transport descended toward the mountain's base, the small green gossam padawan Xiri placed his fingers against the window, tracing the patterns of the clouds with awe. Wispy formations drifted across the dim blue sky, resembling cool, water-colored jet streams. He would point at shapes or patterns, excited to tell the others.

Like steadfast sentinels of nature, the peaks of the mountains pierced through the cloud cover, leading down jagged slopes to the green highland plateaus below, each plateau smaller than the last and a rough climb to the next safe harbor of rest. The transport gently touched with a bump, ready to set up base camp and begin the three-day ascent, or perhaps two if Amelia had her way! With her pack securely fastened, she hopped out of the transport before it landed.

OOC: Padawans
Please develop their personalities whenever you like, and feel free to use them in your posts.

Last edited:
Ura was excited as the transport landed, even if her voice didn't carry it. As they landed, she practically darted out her own form seeming to need to catch up as her eyes looked to the peak.

"We don't have anything like this on Yurb." She noted, looking at the others, settling her form a bit before looking at everyone. "So... which way is the path up?" The lervon asked, seeming to realize how quickly she burst out and was just ready.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow

She had gathered the supplies... the survival pack was one thing and then there were the other padawans here. THe protean was standing there and looking at them as she noticed a few things... they were a bunch of colors like a picture... ort something as she took out one of the ration packs from her belt and a cube was there. The conversion and replenishment technology built into it making the pack duplicate another as she closed it and it was like an endless supply of delicious treats. She stood there and seeing some of them stretched ehr body to make herself a little taller and fattened her muscles to look buff.. she was ready. "I am ready."

She had gathered the supplies... the survival pack was one thing and then there were the other padawans here. THe protean was standing there and looking at them as she noticed a few things... they were a bunch of colors like a picture... ort something as she took out one of the ration packs from her belt and a cube was there. The conversion and replenishment technology built into it making the pack duplicate another as she closed it and it was like an endless supply of delicious treats. She stood there and seeing some of them stretched ehr body to make herself a little taller and fattened her muscles to look buff.. she was ready. "I am ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom