Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Killik-class transport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."

Intent: To update the existing Kilik design to fit the correct template.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Fondor Shipyards
Model: Killik-class transport
Affiliation: Omega Protectorate
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-produced
Material: Durasteel alloy

Classification: Transport
Role: Vehicle Transport
Height: 9.7 metres
Width: 26 metres
Length: 28 metres
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Ionization reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: None
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 4
Armaments: 1x heavy blaster cannon, 2x rocket pod (14 rockets each)
Transport Capacity: 4x Hoplite-class repulsortank or 32 speeder bikes
Non-Combative Attachments: Navigation, communication & sensor package, shielding
Passenger Capacity: 4
Cargo Capacity: 50 metric tons
Consumables: 1 week
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 3

The Killik-class transport is designed to bring Omega's ground vehicles to the battlefield as a dedicated platform. A variant of the Argevant-class frame with some slight modifications, the Killik is specially catered to bringing vehicles down using magnetic clamps on its underside. It can hold either four Hoplite-class hovertanks in a square pattern with the tanks side-on, or it can hold a cargo pod of 32 speeder bikes to improve recon efforts. While not particularly designed for combat, it does have two unguided rocket pods and a blaster cannon in case of emergency. It can carry passengers in case of emergency, but is not particularly suited to this task.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I'm smart enough to figure this out but there are two things I'd like to ask get edited and that is it. One, a concussion bomb is actually a term for a grenade in star wars cannon. A Proton Bomb would work though. And second, in capacity can you just list which type handles which vehicle. I mean it's pretty obviously the heavy type X carries a large vehicle but yeah. Also could you give a specific example for each. Just from a quick glance I assume this is designed to carry your walkers, so if you could just write down like "Type X carries Walker A or equivalent" so people kind of have an idea of scale. Otherwise this entry is MUCH better.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
For the record..... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Concussion_bomb

They aren't BOMBS they are like grenades.

Also you missed an edit. I wanted you to edit in something like this:

Cargo Capacity:
The Killik is capable of carrying Omega Pyre walkers to the battlefield.
The Kilik X carries 1 AT-TE or equivalent large walker
The Kilik M carries... and so on and so forth.

This is just so people know the scale you're talking about, as to some an AT-AT could be a large vehicle but I think we can both agree that this carrying an AT-AT would be a big much. Preferably use Omega Pyre Equipment with a link to their accepted profile.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
I know what you're saying, but look at the bottom right-hand corner:
1000px-DroidGunship_ICS.jpg

Here's a link:
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/2d/DroidGunship_ICS.jpg
That looks the most like what I have.
Argument is over, though. I put proton bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom