Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kyros of Memnon, The Unconquered Sun

Dcr9TCY.png
KYROS OF MEMNON

AliasesThe Unconquered Sun
Title(s)Kyros, Son of Tithonus, Warrior-Prince of Memnon, Slayer of the Star Dragon, Son of Owumila, The Fire of the Gods Themselves.
BirthplaceMemnon City-State, Unknown Sith World

"I am Kyros of Memnon! Son of Tithonus! Of Owumila Pride! The Unconquered Sun of my people, and I shall never surrender!"
Kyros, standing over his enemies victorious
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THEMATIC:

「FIRE FROM THE GODS」
PERSONALITY
Choleric-Melancholic
STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
▲ Assertive
▲ Indomitable Will
▲ Decisive
▲ Domineering
▲ Intuitive
▼ Arrogant
▼ Headstrong
▼ Prideful
▼ Ambitious
▼ Benevolent Tyrant

BACKGROUND:
Once the proud heir to the city-state of Memnon, he was destined to become a Tyrant worthy of his ancestors. His people were destroyed by elements as a result of biological warfare testing by rogue elements within the former Empire, with those who survived being cast in chains by opportunistic slavers.

They were destined for the slave pits and gladiatorial arenas over star-crossed worlds, and so they reorganized into scattered, fractious clans– or Prides. Freedom was earned by Kyros and Owumila Pride by right of the blood and loyalty pledged to Djinn Rizzla. Blessed by the gods with his devastating manipulation of the fires of man, Kyros followed his Lord into the stars; to unite the scattered clans of Memnon, and to be the Tyrant he was destined.

HOLDINGS:
TBD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom