Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let See What Happens (Alexandra Cinthra)

"The Concords are like the other half to your idea. A group without a Force User sect influencing it. Naturally, that puts me like the others, which isn't a bad thing in the slightest. It's just.. I'm better off with Force Users then not. Training, both myself and others." He spoke genuinely. This is what he wanted.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Welcome aboard then, im not turning away another knight when i could use the help." In truth she had had no idea how she would get any more knights or force forbid masters, but now things looked up and she began to truly think on if this could become reality. "Housing is only a million credits a day by the way, make sure to have a twenty percent down payment." She grinned at the man, having relaxed as she laid there. [member="Krest"]

"Well, it's a good thing I got paid the five mil for killing the Vice Chancellor recently." Yes his voice was serious. No, this wasn't true. Mostly. He 'killed' the VC by faking his death, so he was kind of telling the truth. Anyway, he continued to lay there, more then excited to help train others. It's what he lived for.

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh joy, blood money, let me just go see where i can stash such a kill... how are you not a massive target yet Krest, it seems like you do enough that you should have your head on so many bounty lists that you just plain cant function in society." She smiled as eh glanced back at him, killing the Vice Chancellor... certainly gutsy... [member="Krest"]

Krest shrugged. "The Vice Chancellor helped keep my identity a secret, in exchange for helping him go underground and find his wife. Glorious thing, politics." Though it was true. How did he not have a massive bounty on his head? He certainly had no idea.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"I see, well that certainly sounds like it was an interesting tim, i am sure that things would be far more interesting now with that fact. You got to kill a Republic member, yet got to keep from being harmed in any large way." She breathed in the air, thinking to herself as she lay there. "Well, what should we call this little idea?" [member="Krest"]

"Not entirely sure. I'd say Silver, as you're so fond of, but I doubt that will work these days. You got any ideas?" He glanced over to her, settling both hands behind his head. His mind drifted back to the fact he really should be wanted, but for what? The Zabrak has done a lot, but the few things that would be bounty worthy he some how avoided getting one. How odd.

Alexandra Feanor

"Silver... no no, thats too close to those upstart Jedi i heard about earlier... hmm people do tend to label me a Grey Jedi... The Grey?" She glanced at him, noticing he was deep in thought at something, letting him conclude his thought before she expected him to answer. [member="Krest"]

"The Grey is something nice. Good ring to it." He focused back in on his talk with [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . He can't really do much about not having a bounty, and it's relaxing to know you don't have people trying to hunt you down.

Alexandra Feanor

"Hmm, i think thats what ill call it... Grey order... no no, maybe Grey knights... Or The Grey Compact..." She thought over one after another idea, studying how they sounded out loud, thinking on the wording and definitely over thinking it to the fullest extent as she lay there lost in her own mind. [member="Krest"]

Krest chuckled, turning his head to watch [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . It was nice to see how excited she was for it, but perhaps she was over thinking.. He turned his head back to the sky, watching the clouds as they go by.

"Just The Grey. Order of The Grey."

Alexandra Feanor

"Order of the Grey... i like it, thanks." Alexandra's hand tapped the ground as she laid there, both a nervous habit and her mind at work as it was her way of registering how things were put into her mind or when she thought about something. "Lets see... a bit more renovations... a wall... clear out the forest alittle... im going to need to have a bunker system built and maybe store the orders findings there... Hmm." [member="Krest"]

Krest chuckled lightly. If she was going to start planning now, perhaps it was time for him to leave. He stood up slowly, stretching out. "I'm more then sure you'll be able to get this idea working. When you're ready to start, hit me up." He glanced over to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , winking.

Alexandra Feanor

She glanced up and smiled back at him as he winked, her own brow raising and her eyes resting on him for a moment. "Well, ill make sure to do that my friend, just dont get yourself killed before than." She waved her hand without even sitting up, just laying on the forest floor now and staring at the sky. [member="Krest"]

"I'm too stubborn to die, you know that." He grins wide before setting off, bursting back to his ship. There wasn't much else to do now, and the day the Grey Order would come to fruition would be soon enough. [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] was more then capable of doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom