Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let See What Happens (Alexandra Cinthra)

Krest chuckles, leaning back in his seat. Messing with pirates, always fun. "Making pirates soil themselves. Man they really must of been green. Where were these guys anyway?" @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"It had its charm for a time but i had a job and they sadly were the target of that job so they had to be removed..."She frowned as she thought back to it for a moment but shruged as she sat up straight and looked up at the sky again and hummed. "Well enough about me, anything interesting happen to you?" @[member="Krest"]

"Well. Pretended to be Sith. Figured out a Sith hideout, told the Jedi, got called a Sith a bunch of times." He smirks, shaking his head slowly. "You think it's the red and black? Man how I wish I was born blue or something." He plopped back on the rock, sprawling out. "I don't think I've ever heard of let alone see the Jedi implode like they did. Removing the Grandmaster with some no confidence vote or what have you."

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Really now, im surprised by the Jedi... who was the current Grandmaster by the way, last time i talked to a jedi was during that whole business involving time travel which still gives me a massive headache. People should not time travel, it hurts the brain in ways that cannot be explained simply... And as for you being blue, i would advise against it, never heard of a blue Zabrak before, i think they would find you even weirder than if you were a sith in truth." @[member="Krest"]

"Joshua Dragonsflame I believe. Good fellow, I was helping him against the Sith. Sucks they went and impeached him. Still not sure as to why though." He shrugged lightly, still sprawled out. That was an interesting day for sure.

"And you don't think I'd look good as blue? It would give off a more Jedi theme instead of Sith at least."

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh, thats a shame that Joshua was removed, he was a good friend that i talked with a few times. Plus if any color should be painted on you it should be green or grey mister Templar." She smiled and leaned back herself, looking at the sky. @[member="Krest"]

Krest chuckled, a smile playing on his lips. "You know, Green would just make me look like snot." His smile remained for a moment or two, but it slowly faded. ​"Maybe I should adopt this kind of life. Seems much more.. Peaceful. Real. True." There were no lies if one lived my themselves. Well, unless they were lying to themselves.

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled and turned her head to look at him with a mock glare that was clearly meant as a joke. "And quiet, you know that thing that happens when no one talks and just sits there." Her voice was light as it left her, her expression making the scars look as if they faded slightly. @[member="Krest"]

Alexandra Feanor

"No no no, just educating you, after all those Templar cant be that good of teachers that you need me to come and make them better." She smiled and turned her gaze back to the sky before speaking once more. "Perhaps i will join them after all, though it will likely be a last resort." @[member="Krest"]

Krest blinked for a moment, then burst out into laughter. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] was right. Somewhat at least. He stood up, stretching out. "Nah, don't join the Templars. You're right. Quiet i sometimes better."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled with him as he laughed, her eyes still focused on the sky though as he spoke and shifted only to bring him into sight of the left orb. "What, are you worried i might out rank you now mister red boy." Her grin remained as she shifted her eyes back at the sky thinking to herself about the question for a moment. "Well, how about this lazy streak end of chatting and we head for a run, acrobatics included in this path so it might be too much for a stiff old Templar." @[member="Krest"]

Krest sprang up at the challenge, already stretching. "You forget, I use Ataru." He grins wide, winking at @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. Ataru was his basic stance, his form. He rolled his shoulders, looking around. "And I'm not old. At least, no older then you."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled and sat up, jokingly rubbing her eyes as she squinted. "You sure, i swear i see liverspots, some graying hair, and you are definitely hunching. If i knew any better you would drop dead in a instant so i dont want to hurt you." She stood slowly as she crossed her hands, her cloak pulled tight around her now obscuring any hand movement beneath it. @[member="Krest"]

"Oh damn you're right. I'm balding!" He grins wickedly at @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], winking. A run wasn't enough to put the Zabrak on life support, or possibly even heavy breathing. Needless to say he was ready, flexing his hands. "So, we going to run or bicker like an old couple?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Preferably the second..." She started off without a warning, running towards the far side of the clearing where a trail would be noticable once within ten meters of it. As they ran Krest would notice several things that obviously werent active, droids and preset(And unactive) traps lined the path, all attached to what appeared to be a track that cycled the different trap or droid. The Path itself was only dirt though and didnt seem to hide anything. @[member="Krest"]

Krest took off after her, a grin on his face. So @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] was gonna take off without warning huh? Ah well. He kept as close to her as he could, keeping to the dirt. At least the machines were inactive, or this would be much harder then he wanted.

Alexandra Feanor

About several hundred meters down the path Alexandra stopped as the path cut off and nothing but thick forest remain infront of them. "Up we go." Her feet pushed off the ground where she pulled herself onto a branch and began running and bounding from branch to branch, a path outlined by red marks on the bark to show which tree to get onto next. @[member="Krest"]

Krest slowed down for a second, watching @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] leap up into the trees. She wasn't kidding about this being an acrobatic run. He followed up shortly after his pause, moving from each red branch to the next. At least this was something he liked doing.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra glanced behind her once before grabbing one of her sabers and igniting it, cutting through the branch under her most of th way and jumping off it to the next branch. Krest is going to need to be light on his feet if he thinks these branches will hold him up now, else he is going to be going tumbling down. "Get a move on before you break your neck in your tragic fall." Her voice sounded through the trees, clear and cheerful, not in the least serious as she spoke, she was happy and calm as she joked and it was good to have someone else around every so often. @[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom