Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Little Business, Big Galaxy

Hello, all.

With the war looming, the right deal with a company like ValeCorp can truly mean the difference between life and death.

I'm looking for potential business contacts, partnerships with other companies, or contracts for supply. On a more personal level, I feel like Tycho would benefit from having someone to talk to-- preferably a fellow veteran-- about the struggles of post-war life.

He's also Force sensitive, but largely unaware of it, as it manifests as bad feelings and very light premonitions. Might be interesting to talk to another Force user and get some more clarity in that regard.

Let me know if you're interested.

Greetings,

House Mecetti nationalized the businesses in its province some time ago. Which has made this noble house a formidable business entity in its own right. We are always willing to do business with anyone, so long as the arrangement is profitable.

Feel free to stop by Coruscant and visit Senator Mecetti when he isn't foolishly charging into battles with his executive shuttle.

Cheers!

Karpel Excaan

C.E.O. of Standard Coaxium
My character, Karpel Excaan Karpel Excaan , might be interested in purchasing some medical equipment for his Coaxium mining operations. Mining is a hazardous business after all, and Excaan does care about his employees’ well-being. I also think our characters would get along well at a personal level, given that they have some similar experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom