Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a duel

Looking for any force users interested to duel with Daxton. Must be willing to commit to at least 10 posts each side, cinematic battle, so no one liners pls. This will not be duel to the death.

Your choice which world and environment to fight on. Discipline and weapons to be mutually agreed upon.

Yuh.

Moving fight in Galactic City traffic.

Straight swordwork. Keep the sorcery to yourself.

tumblr_inline_p7jse0RROY1rb98fp_250.gif

Based~

Daxton is a bit of an enigma, he started as a sith, fighting both the Jedi and Mandalorians. He is more of a maurader than a night brother. His style of fighting was one he developed using three sabers, blue, green and a red one orbiting like a talon. The technique uses a combination of feints and sudden force pushes and pulls to throws opponent off guard.

His philosophy is that the Force is the void, neither the jedi nor the sith are correct, embracing a biased view of the Force to further their own agenda.

For him the Force is everything and nothing all at once, agendas and plots are mere tools to further his own studies in the Force.

Daxton is a bit of an enigma, he started as a sith, fighting both the Jedi and Mandalorians. He is more of a maurader than a night brother. His style of fighting was one he developed using three sabers, blue, green and a red one orbiting like a talon. The technique uses a combination of feints and sudden force pushes and pulls to throws opponent off guard.

His philosophy is that the Force is the void, neither the jedi nor the sith are correct, embracing a biased view of the Force to further their own agenda.

For him the Force is everything and nothing all at once, agendas and plots are mere tools to further his own studies in the Force.

I DID NOT SEE THIS, I AM SORRY.

Kyric Kyric is the information enough?

YES. ABSOLUTELY.

I will try and cook something up tonight or tomorrow morning! Thank you for your patience! I really didn't get any pings. Do you think Daxton is the type of character who might be down to just duel someone who has high potential in the force for like, fun? Sorta to see where they stack up. I'd love to have a bout where the characters walk away as something like respected rivals, not bloodthirsty enemies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom