Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Everything

Nealon Zalman

N
Actually playing an Alt, attempt 13243545

Yo.

Playing Abyss is a lot of fun, in fact so much that I always abandon my alts because they are not him lol. Yet after like two years of chaos I finally feel like it's time to really play another character on the side whenever I don't feel the muse to play a creepy eldritch dark side entity.

I actually created Nealon here quite a while ago, but as always with my alts my drive died down pretty quickly due to a lack of threads to throw him into. To change that in this second run, I want you all to just throw me threads. Just give me something fun to do, pretty much everything goes as long as Nealon can stumble into it half accidentally (because that's kinda his thing lol).

Yeah, so who's up for it?

Edit: Feeling Kinda motivated right now, so I might try to also give another character a second shot. If you need a bounty hunter, look here.

[member="Nealon Zalman"]

Yeah I have that problem too lol.

I'll throw ya threads buddy. I'd like to develop this char into a mainstay and it's getting boring doing Dominions and other random threads. I'd love a Companion with a tight knit relationship IC.

So shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom