Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Lore | Campfire Stories

Hey all.

I wanna do a thread that's more geared towards the recanting of myths, legends, or very old history. I had a thread similar to this a long time ago I had some fun with, but I think it would be cool to do a campfire style thread that's more of an opportunity for people to flex their creative muscles and tell some tales. Fun for the whole family, and a chance to get my boy Zel out looking for more stories for his history of the galaxy project.

Just some fyi stuff, this is a NO COMBAT thread. If you show up to the thread and cannot resist throwing hands with that Jedi who kicked your teeth in during the last invasion or one of your core character traits is a burning desire to murder every Mandalorian you see, chances are this thread is not a good fit for you. This is strictly about fun lore and campfire stories.

And that's sort of the gist. Thank's in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom