Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for Mentor

I'm eager to find a Jedi mentor, although I'm open to exploring a specific type of Sith for a shorter time frame or a non-traditional teacher. My main focus is on developing Valor through the master/apprentice relationship, delving deep into their character growth. I'm seeking a committed writing partner who's equally invested in the dynamic interplay between our characters. I'd like us to emphasize the synergy and teamwork that define our roles as a dynamic duo. I'm thrilled to dive into this adventure and explore something new, stepping away from my usual character portrayal.

I'm eager to find a Jedi mentor, although I'm open to exploring a specific type of Sith for a shorter time frame or a non-traditional teacher. My main focus is on developing Valor through the master/apprentice relationship, delving deep into their character growth. I'm seeking a committed writing partner who's equally invested in the dynamic interplay between our characters. I'd like us to emphasize the synergy and teamwork that define our roles as a dynamic duo. I'm thrilled to dive into this adventure and explore something new, stepping away from my usual character portrayal.
Jyoti already offered but I intend to bring Xos back into play in my case, he's already a teacher type. However, he's no jedi, he's a Baran Do. So the training would have some differences, and Xos himself regularly tends to be overly patient with the actions of others, to the point of riskyness.

He could certainly work as an aid in mentorship whether or not there was a proper lasting one though. That said, if you expect to have that situation in lots of dominions/invasions, I'm probably not a good person for it. I tend to get lost in those without clear opponents to write with, or some kind of narrator.

Edit: I do need to update the bio though. I intend to have him have gone from the order itself to follow visions. And haven't even updated for time skip since I got back from my loa.

Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran

What are her current goals and M/O?

Xos Xos

Would each of you mind if we did a one off to see how our characters mesh?
Since she retired as Grandmaster from the Silver Order decades ago, she's been in a state of semi retirement, focusing on her family and more humanitarian operations like Great River. But in times of great strife, she takes a more active martial role, such as this period with the rise of the Dark Empire and other Dark Side factions. That includes helping training a new generation of Jedi to face the growing threats.

As far as motivations, she is driven by the desire to protect her family, Eshan, and the downtrodden sentients in neutral space outside the direct protection of the Galactic Alliance. In down times, she has an immense curiosity about the natural world and the cosmic force and explores how the latter animates the former, with a focus in botony and astronomy.

In character we can meet up in a thread and see if our characters mesh. I'm pretty flexible working with whatever objectives you may have for your own character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom