Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to start expanding into the Jedi Order.

Gatz here again. Over the past few months, I've been writing Gatz as a repentant smuggler, trying to do good, but often failing.

In his youth he was a Jedi youngling, but he left the Order before he could progress to Padawan. Recently, I've been writing threads where he's been picking his training back up, with the intent of bringing him back to the Order.

I'm sort of on the fence about that now.

But I'd like to do some threads with members of the Order, to break the ice, and hopefully make me feel more comfortable with this idea going forward. Things like missions or even one off training if there are Knights or Masters who would give him a few pointers.

If that's something you'd be interested in, let me know.

yY25iSp.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons: Blaster Pistol

Tag: @whomever

Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor If your Jedi Knight needs help with something, like a mission, Gatz has expertise in slipping in and out of systems without being caught. Maybe we can work that angle.

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Yeah, I guess Silas' only impression of Gatz is "that drunk guy my Master knows." I swear he's a nice guy. They could meet again through Valery, maybe even at the Temple on New Cov? That's where Gatz spends a lot of his time, at the moment.

Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Perfect. Mediocrity. Gatz understands that very well. Bad pointers are still pointers. If there's any kind of trouble that Makko likes to get up to, Gatz could always tag along, or run into him at random.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom