Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Market Mischief

xiqfVVX.png

Aris blinked in surprise as the fan was opened. A weapon, like that? He took it with clear fascination in his eyes. The boy was practically enraptured as he idly opened and closed the fan, scanned it over. A mix of fascination and calculation. He spun it in his palm, letting it dance between his fingers as he got a feel for it far too quickly. It was a weapon that felt comfortable in his hand.

"If the fan itself is strong enough it could be used as a shield, but it looks more like it's made for quick, rapid strikes, using the full size of the fan itself as a cutting edge."

Braze Braze | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

"In some cultures, they are seen as traditionally 'girls' weapons, but I think a weapon is a weapon," Braze offered simply, his tone matter-of-fact. "I've been wanting to make a war fan though, but with some form of lightsaber tech or maybe a metal that can resist lightsabers," he continued, his voice tinged with enthusiasm.

"You can use the war fan as a great tool for distraction, brief blinding of your enemy, and a good tool for disarms," Braze explained, his words flowing with excitement as he shared his vision. "I'd like to broaden my understanding of blade work in all capacities; and that includes less obvious weapons." he concluded, his determination evident in his tone.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Interacting with: Braze Braze | Aris Noble Aris Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

There was no way not to get as giddy as Braze Braze felt in describing his desire to broaden his understanding of various weapons and how the war fan could be used. Even Aris Noble Aris Noble was impressed, and Zayia could tell that despite not showing as overt enthusiasm as the Half-Echani, he was clearly enraptured by the war fan as his wrist twisted and flared out the fan.

Yup, there it was; Aris was already calculating how to use it.

Zaiya chuckled, rocking back on her heels. Her eyes sparkled with lively amusement, mirroring the vibrant colors that played across her skin.

"Okay, you two. Pick out your outfits. Aris, try to get something training-wise to wear that would work for your new fan." She sent him a playful wink and followed it with a vibrant shoulder shimmy in Braze's direction.

"The fashion show competition is on!"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

xiqfVVX.png

Aris idly flicked the fan about. He twirled it in his fingers like he would a dagger, opening and closing it between each twirl as he got more and more of a feel for the weapon. It was fun. The flash of color every time it fanned out only added to the appeal. He continued only for a moment longer before he realized he was zoned out and cleared his throat.

Something to match the fan. He nodded once as he looked back to the outfit he had picked earlier. It would work, but it might need something more.

He hummed as he looked around, then nodded. A sash, matching the colors of the fan. That would work. It'd keep the looser parts of the outfit contained that would be loose anyway. He was the first it seemed to actually change so they could get this fashion show underway, of which he still wasn't entirely sure on how it worked. Right now, though, it did mean he just needed to get changed!

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze settled down where he was earlier, gently setting aside the things he wished to purchase, ready and waiting to see what kind of dazzling show they might put on. He wasn't really sure he could be an impartial judge, or really knew how to judge at all, but he supposed this was all just for fun. "Take your time. If either of you need help with ties, I can assist you. I know these might be somewhat more difficult."

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

TddmRqj.png
-

Zaiya was on a mission. She found a training outfit that seemed to fulfill the functional beauty attributes Aris Noble Aris Noble indicated, along with some comfortable flat leather boots that came up to calf length that would work well as training boots.

Humming a little joyful diddy, the young Lovalla teen took to looking for a sensible hair tie that would be able to hold her thick, colorful hair away from her face. Once she had a good training outfit situated, she went on to focus on pretty hair sticks and ties that would make the beaded dress Braze Braze selected for her along with the shimmery dress that Aris picked out for the Lovalla teen as well.

Giddy with pleasure, it took her an additional fifteen minutes, but it was well worth it. By then, she found the changing stations and changed into the first one.

Which would be the one Braze selected. The beadwork was so very pretty.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

xiqfVVX.png

Aris was an efficient dresser.

Once alone he went through the motions to get changed at almost too fast of a speed. He was excited, perhaps more than he should've been. The moment he was finished he stepped out. Everything was in it's place, perfectly so. He made sure nothing was out of place. It wasn't that he was obsessed with neatness, he just didn't see a reason not to be neat.

It was the training outfit first, with the fan in hand as he stepped out to wait for Zaiya and glanced to Braze.

"Are you really not going to participate?"

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

TddmRqj.png
-

By this point, Zaiya was ready. The robe took a little more time as she wasn't used to the style, but she figured Braze Braze and Aris Noble Aris Noble could help her.

Her voice would be heard across the way where her changing room was at, "I... I think I need a little help with the belt to make sure it stays." in hindsight, perhaps she should have asked which style they were going to try first so they could match.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Braze nodded thoughtfully. "I suppose it depends on one's mindset. It certainly can be fun," he chirped. He then moved over to where Zaiya was standing and, with a wave of his hand and a bit of assistance from the Force, telekineticly straightened out and tied her belt sash, making it snug but not uncomfortable, before gently smoothing it out. "There you go. As pleasant as a present," he said, stepping back.

He positioned himself so he could get a good look at each of them and their outfits. "Which category is this then? Training?" he asked, trying to ascertain the purpose of their attire for this bout or round, ensuring he understood the context of their current activities.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

TddmRqj.png
-

“Oh were we supposed to do training outfits first?!”
Alarm shot through Zaiya’s patterns and she gave out an eep! Only to flounce back to the changing room to switch out her clothes

“Sorry! I’ll change into the training one! Give me a few minutes!”
She cried out, while blushing furiously the she should have asked first what to put on.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

TddmRqj.png
-

Blushing and color-shifting her way through changing, Zaiya did her best to untie the fancier robe and hang it up so it wouldn't wrinkle. Thankfully the training outfit was easier to put on and after Braze Braze showed her how to put on the pants and tie them she was able to do this herself.

Thankfully, she left the embarrassing sight of a boy tying her pants for her, crawling between her legs, and tugging her left and right out of Aris Noble Aris Noble 's sight. She didn't want to feel even more embarrassed about not knowing how to tie these robes and bring up that she hadn't known to wear any pants the first time around.

Zaiya took off the fancier wisteria-type hair sticks and chose instead to braid her hair into a thick, colorful plait. She stuck the sword-like hairpin in place after wrapping the braid into a big bun at the back of her head—nice and neat and away from her face.

While it wasn't as sheer, flowy, or shimmery as the other robe, this one fulfilled all her needs. Sipping on the comfy training boots, she tied them up and then rushed back out, face flushed and out of breath, "Okay, okay! I'm ready!"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

xiqfVVX.png

"Beauty is strength, strength is beauty. I wouldn't say we like to be pretty, but beauty is something to be appreciated and celebrated." Aris nodded once to Braze before waiting for Zaiya to step back out. And when she did again he found himself debating on if he could actually win or not. By all accounts. he didn't think he'd win with apperance.

But he was always about function himself.

"Okay. .. What do we do now?"

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Braze Braze

Braze carefully scrutinized the training outfits worn by Aris and Zaiya, his discerning gaze evaluating each garment for its practicality and effectiveness in their upcoming training sessions. He compared the two outfits, considering factors such as range of motion, protection, and durability, to determine which one would better serve its wearer.

After a thorough assessment, Braze weighed his decision. "I believe this one," he gestured towards Aris's outfit, "is better suited for our training endeavors," he remarked, his tone measured yet decisive as he indicated his choice.

"What's next? Casual? "

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

TddmRqj.png
-

Zaiya wasn't upset at all that Aris Noble Aris Noble won the competition for the best training outfit. The colors suited his complexion and made his silver hair shine with a pop of highlights under the lights. Complete with the fan, his good looks, and while his figure was still in the odd awkward stages of an adolescent, the training robe, belt, and pants were very, very pretty with the cut and design.

"Yeah, yours looks a lot better than mine, Aris!" Zaiya heartily complimented him, making her way over to walk in a little circle around him, getting a good look at him from all angles.

"Try to do the cool fan trick you were doing earlier," She suggested, grinning and taking a step back. Turning to Braze Braze , she grinned, "Yeah we can go with casual next!"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

xiqfVVX.png

Aris blinked as he glanced between the two. It took a moment, but a big smile formed on his face. Pride, joy. He didn't keep it for long, but it was clear he liked the idea of winning. Though he did tilt his head before he glanced to the fan. He pulled it out, flipping it between his fingers in a short flourish. It felt good, the movement was quick, unrestricted.

This outfit would work.

"Casual works." He nodded his agreement. "Let's go casual."

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Braze Braze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom