Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master/Apprentice Request Thread

Name: Rhane Varless

Force Alignment: Lightside, Lawful Good

Seeking: (Master or Apprentice) Apprentice

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Dueling, Jar'kai, Niman Athleticism, Force push/pull, art of movement, force speed,

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

She moves like she don't care
Name: Mariya Fleischer
Rank: Je'daii Journeyer Padawan, Order of the Silver Jedi (SJO)
Force Alignment: Neutral
Seeking: Full time master if possible. If not, I will gladly learn from anyone who is willing to spend time to teach.

Purpose:
I wish to seek the help of the Jedi from the Silver Order to train in the ways of the Force. My journey started off from the planet Aurum where The Je'daii Order (TJO) is located. It is there that I learnt the basics of everything, from meditation to using the Force to levitate an object. SInce then, I have strived to complete the Great Journey, a series of trials designed to test the skills and abilities of each Je'daii.

Some have questioned my belief, asking me why am I sticking to an ancient set of beliefs and journeying all the way to Kashyyyk to ask a different group for help. I have no answer, except that the Force guides me. All I can do is to humbly put down my request and let the Masters and Knights decide if any of the trials below is worth their assistance.

******​
The Great Journey consist of the following Trials, last streamlined by the wonderful Asha Hex:

Akar Kesh (Balance)
I have undergone this trial and this entry is to serve as a record.

Anil Kesh (Science)
To complete this trial, a factory creation involving technology that benefits SJO and TJO can be considered. If a master or knight wishes to train or create a technology item, it will be ideal

Bodhi (Arts)
A journey to spend some time embracing a new culture will be useful. Perhaps one of the SJO missions will be an opportunity.

Kaleth (Knowledge)
I have completed this trial and Kyle Katarn's lightsaber is with me. Whether it is a replica or a true artifact, I have no idea.

Mahara Kesh (Healing)
A mission to heal the sick or wounded and render aid to others. Alignment or sides is secondary compared to saving lives.

Padawan Kesh (Academy)
To be a true master, one must be able to teach. Perhaps someday, I will have something to offer to teach others in the ways of the Force.

Qigong Kesh (The Force)
The less fortunate are out there suffering. I am supposed to render aid to them. Examples include building new houses, replant harvests or improve their lives.

Stav Kesh (Martial Arts)
Even peace makers need to fight to protect the weak. The art of dueling is not something I am used to, having wielded a rifle most of my life. I need to practice my dueling skills against a real opponent or in a friendly spar. Alternatively, I need to learn the art of Form Zero. Win a battle without drawing a blade and resolve a fight without using violence.

Vur Tepe (Forge)
Before the age of lightsabers, the Je'daii and Jedi relied upon the use of Force-imbued weapons. I am challenged to learn about this ancient technique and recreate a blade. The ownership of the blade can given to SJO as a form of my gratitude.

May the Force guide us all.

Name: Zhira Osmandis

Force Alignment: Light

Seeking: Master

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Literally anything to make her a knight level character. She's very open to learning anything.

Name: Gorteko Graye

Force Alignment: Light

What I Want to Learn: Gorteko hasn't done much since he denounced the sith and joined the light, he's looking for where he belongs and what he can do.

Name: Cyrus Nova

Force Alignment: Lightside

Want to Learn: Anything Cryus is very unrefined in his skills, although as he gets closer to knigh i wanna focus more on Jar Kai and maybe Form V

After general life forced me to drop unexpectedly, I do not expect my last master to resume what I dropped without warning nine-ish months ago, however my life is generally stable now, especially compared to when I first created Vinnon. So now I'm seeking a new master to get Vinnon moving again.

Name: Vinnon Varuut

Force Alignment: Light (So Far)

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Really I just want to write, but Vinnon wants/needs someone that can give her any real combat skills, and can get her in better control of her emotions.

Name: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/142721-aurelion-nova/] Aurelion Nova

Force Alignment: Grey

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Anything and everything. The full Master/Apprentice relationship and dynamic. He is NOT perfect, he is no prodigy that will immediately Master anything put in front of him. He is a flawed, complex and scarred character and more than learning some power or skill I want the opportunity to express that to it's fullest.

Name: [member=Veiere Arenais]
Force Alignment: Light.
Seeking: Apprentice.
Additional Notes: I currently preside over the training of [member=Loreena Arenais], and am looking for a second Apprentice that will be more likely to follow the full-time experience of what it is to be a Jedi.

[member="Mason"], I'm willing to take you under my wing.

[member=[member="Loreena Arenais"]] is family, where as you are both Silver Jedi. I would like to see the both of you enjoy your time here with us. If you would however prefer a one-on-one apprenticeship, feel free to let me know :)

See here for your introduction to Jedi Apprenticeship.

Edit: [member="Aurelion Nova"] has been taken on by [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], and I don't like this whole "Bold coding error" thing that's going on with this thread :p

Greetings Masters.

Karraala needs a master to teach her the Jedi way.

Name: Karraala

Force Alignment: Light-ish

Seeking: A master to train her

Wants to learn: Everything Jedi and force related. I'd like to play out a master/padawan dynamic, for that, of course, one needs a master.

I post at least once a week, the aim is to post at least once a day, but practical limitations will make my frequency fall somewhere in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom