Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member Suggestions and Input

So yeah!

This thread is for Imperial members, you guys, to make your own suggestion and requests for the faction to look into.

Have feelings about a direction of a project, want some specific piece of tech to be developed, have ideas for adverts?

Go ahead and throw them here. We'll take them into consideration, or if we're swamped, maybe another member will see you need help or have an idea and help you work on it with them!

[member="Colrenn Renth"]

Posters are very welcome, and as for the sub forum idea we're actually planning long term to have that for the Knights, Commandos, and the Navy and Stomrtrooper Corp. Hopefully by the time they're all set up we have a flood of members to use them.

^w^

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Colrenn Renth said:
Probably getting a head of myself here but is Imperial intelligence going a sepete MI-6 type thing or we going to be attached to army or navy?
[member="Colrenn Renth"]

Good question. This faction's history with intelligence units has been up and down. We've had several incarnations now of the ISB and Imperial Intelligence. I know under my tenure it was a bit errr structured which may have stifled people from getting involved with it.

Honestly I feel its best to keep it formless for now and just simply Imperial Intelligence. This way until we have a lot people involved in espionage people can just be attracted to the idea of being an imperial spy.

Eventually down the line we can get it set up with a sort of system but In Character driven rather on how it forms.

But for now MI6 style sounds fairly easy to tackle.

Right that leads to next question slightly harder to answer, I know there have issues with this in past but sooner or latter we going have address at least a loose idea of idea of what authority intelligence has over military personnel and vice versa, as you may remember under a previous administration this came to be an issue, I don't want end up in situation again were I'm trying to be active in post and then suddenly get told I can't do that with no explanation as why.

[member="Colrenn Renth"]

That will become the point.

Imperial Intelligence has no authority over the Army of Navy. but the Army and Navy have no authority over them either. Imperial Intelligence will work alongside them, acting as equals, while still being free to undertake their assignments, to which an Army or Navy unit may also be assigned to accompany them, and in that case, may fall under the Intelligence Operatives command as they lead the mission.

This is also why I attached the Commandos to the Intelligence Division, since they also do clandestine missions and covert ops and work alongside the standard military.

I'm hoping to see Agents work to sneak around enemy lines while the Army or Navy does their thing. Steal data and slip out, or set some bombs or disable security systems to let the Army move forward. They also will be elite solo ops, who perform assassinations or sabotage and intelligence gathering in enemy territory.

What is your feedback on this answer [member="Colrenn Renth"]

:3

While not a major issue. But I figured anything goes. While the imperial knights seem great I miss darth vader and palpatine.
Without that sort of evil sith RP in my eyes we are lacking.

Just wanted to air that concern.

@T'yr Dellos

Right, while I got your attention.

Explain to me what we are.
We are allied to the republic which makes me confused. Are we not an Iron fist?
In short - I am not sure what values the galactic empire represents. Is it described somewhere?

I am trying to rp a patriot because this system has indoctrinated into weiss and his fellow troopers (and alot of civilians I assumed) that order can only be achieved through the iron will of the Emperor. A symbol of raw power that is our only hipe, jada jada.

Am I off the charts?

[member="Weiss"]

To put it in D and D terms, we are Lawful Neutral.
The Sith are Lawful Evil.
And the Republic is Neutral Good / Lawful Good.

We do not have an Emperor. We have 4 councils of Admirals, Moffs, exc.

Everything is done for the good of the Empire as a whole, so that law and order can be brought to the galaxy and the war and chaos can be put to rest.

As far as overall values... think Fel Empire.

Also, the thread Cam started to get peace with the Republic fell through. As far as I am aware, the thread was never finished and the GE and GR never gained a treaty with one another.

Our force sensitives are light sided "grey jedi" with an emphasis on combat training and militant doctrines.

We view the Sith as a force for order, but are tyranical and cruel and do not have fair laws. They are evil and are to be crushed.

The Republic is a force for law, but is (oddly) not a force for Order, as they cannot protect themselves and suffer constant chaos within their ranks. The Republic can be worked with, but is not a long term solution for the galaxy.

Everyone else? Who cares.

The GR has a tendency to only do threads like that halfway through and it's just something to shrug off. I suget poking the prime minister if you still want to set up peace with them in the first place. If not, then don't bother.

Vanya Lyekova

V
Suggestion: We should probably ditch "The Imperial Military" Forum and it's 3 Sub-Forums. All the guides and info can be moved to "Member Resources" and all the discussions can be archived in "Archives" or moved to "OOC Discussion".

I mean, I'm not browsing 4 forums just to check in or find something I need. Place is starting to look like an empty mansion. :D

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Vanya Lyekova"]

Very agree and support this idea.

I've begun an effort to either organize that forum better but I like the ditch it idea as well.
While we are at we could ditch the Unit subforum as well as nothing has been put in it all.
Might help make things tighter and less choppy.
I was conisdering making a single thread for both the Navy and Storm Corp as both an over view, roster, and just links to the resources as more of a set up for helping with RPing

Vanya Lyekova

V
[member="Caius Flavian"]

Love the ideas. Making stuff easier to find is always a plus. Keep it up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom