Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction MP/GA/DE Junction: Blood and Beskar (Gala/Yag'Dhul/Ithor) - Sign Up Thread

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

Blood and Beskar
Coming May 17th

(Art Coming Soon)

Objective One: (Recommended for PVP/AgentPosting)

Hellfighters

The Dark Empire expands it's boarders to be threatening the peace provided by the Mandalorian Protectors, and the Galactic Alliance! In a daring and bold move, the Mandalorian Protectors have made the first move to perform a Raid upon the Imperial Capital of Carlac, as well as the Imperious Citadel of Caelitus. This action to instil a simple but singular message.

"We fight against their fear."

Warmarshal Drego Ruus devised a plan of attack. The main force of Galactic Alliance ground forces bolstered by Mandalorian Protectors assault the Capitol en Masse. The objective? Pull attention away from the Citadel of Caelitus so that Jedi Shadow Agents and Operatives from the SIA and elite Special Forces of the Mandalorian Protectors can infiltrate behind enemy lines to cause damage to military constructs, or gather any information of the Dark Empires resources, Military Strategems, and then whisk away into the night!

Objective One OOC: The objective has two fronts. Warposting at the Capitol, and Spy/PvP battles at the Citadel. The MP and the GA will be dropping planetside blitzkrieg style by whatever means necessary. This is not an entrenched position.
Objective Two: (Recommended for Fleeting/Dogfighting/Social Characters)

Light in the Dark

The Keera Major Orbital Array, one of the most pivotable pieces of the Galactic Alliance's Naval infrastructure is under a heavy Siege from the Naval Fleets of the Dark Empire! Their oppressive assault upon the Galactic Alliance have permitted them to control a large swath of Space just beyond the protective measures of the Galactic Alliance's own fleets. Answering this erroneous assault, the Mandalorian Protectors naval strength comes to bolster the defenses of the Array and the Alliance Fleet! Naval combat from the smallest Interceptor, to the largest Destroyer have come to tango in the sky. Thus, the Galactic Alliance, in conjunction with the Protectors, have devised a bold plan. Using the Corporate Fleet of the Array, and the help of the Protector's fleet, the Galactic Alliance plans a daring action to pincer the enemy besieging the array!

Meanwhile, The Galactic Alliance and Protectors send in a relief fleet to the Array have come to evacuate civilians, resupply defensive measures, and aid in the defense of would be "Unwanted Boarders." Fighting back against those who would see fear spread among the populace!

Objective two OOC: The Objective has two fronts. Array Side where Alliance and Mandalorians will rescue civilians, and fight off enemy combatant boarders, and the Fleeting side in which can be Dogfights, and Ship-to-ship Combat.
Objective Three: BYOO

The Protectors, Galactic Alliance, and Dark Empire have many ties between them from long before the Protectors or Dark Empire existed as an entity. Do whatever you please to explore those.

Objective Three OOC: Have Fun

Last edited:
DIMABLUSH.png

Domina will be on OBJ 1 looking for Battle Bonds~ <3

I'm too lazy and tired to relog, I apologize for this.

I have an evil Mandalorian who can join Mandalorian + Sith Lord; Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert | I'm looking for a dancing partner to her or to write with the other Death's Hand players.
I have an agent Ellayina L'lerim Ellayina L'lerim | I'm open to opposition or to pve story with other DE agents.

And if necessary, I can bring Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir on GA side.

Domina would love a dance with Dodhorn <3

Does anyone want to be part of a documentary? Looking to get some footage of an authentic fight, and you will be credited in the full release.

On a more serious note, I'm open for a chill 1v1. I wanna send Zel to collect some soon-to-be history and maybe throw his hands a little for funsies >:^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom