Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Jedi, Who Dis? [NJO]

After nearly twelve hundred posts on Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar , I figured it might be fun to do something other than the whole repentant smuggler schtick.

So I give you: Astri Elyse. A teenaged Echani girl who has recently joined the Order. She's timid, a bookworm, and generally has little experience with anything outside of Eshan. Despite being Echani, she's actually pretty bad at being Echani. You know that whole ritualistic martial arts thing they do? That their culture treats as a form of self-expression just as much as they do a martial art? Yeah, she's pretty bad at that.

I'm looking for any and all interactions with Jedi, really. Fellow Padawans, Knights, Masters—it doesn't matter. They can hang out, or teach her something, or even go on a simple assignment. If you're interested, just drop a comment below!

I want to get into this character kind of slowly, so I don't think I'm looking for more than three threads at this time. But even if I don't pick up a thread with you this time, it doesn't mean I'm not interested in writing. I just have to balance this character with my other character, so I don't overwhelm myself!

I can throw Iko at you. There's not much he could teach or anything since he's a little dumby. Reckless and energetic. More likely to be practising his fighting, than actually studying. Also, I don't mind going on the backburner for other writers and stuff if they want to do something.

Astri Elyse Astri Elyse

So I have Gene here that I can offer for interactions. While he isn't a direct member of the Order, yet, he does have a sister who is in the order and is something of a historian. I could see him running into her while perusing the archives and sharing his knowledge with her about the history of the Order and the galaxy itself. In time I intend for him to take up the mantle of actually being a Jedi proper, maybe his interactions with her and other Jedi (one I've already started) could better convince him to speed up the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom