Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Laboratorium Format

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Now that my finals are done and I have some free time before the next semester starts I'm able to put more time for Metal Lords and cleaning up our forums.

I'll start by coping with a problem one of our members pointed out to me and implementing the solution they proposed.

So I'm really glad how active Laboratorium turned out to be and it's not just me putting submissions in there before and seeking feedback before they go into factory, but because of how many submissions we have in there the forum is quickly becoming cluttered.

What I urge you all to do is instead of making separate threads for each submission you're working on you could make one workshop thread with a table of contents and each post in there by you being a new submission linked to the table of contents to make finding it easier, especially if people start giving you feedback in the same thread.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

I could actually hide/archive the submission threads you'll save into the workshop thread so let me know once/if you'll port your submissions into a workshop thread and which ones would be safe to archive by private messaging me either here or on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom