Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

Just checking in to make things official like. I've chatted with Faith and Draco about fitting my character into Alderaanian nobility a few times, but I figured I should introduce myself to the rest of y'all. A few of you may know me a bit already, as I've written with the FWC a little before as my GA politician [member="Jaius Sovv"], but this is my first full time Free Worlds PC.

I'm Tycho, aka Zark. I'll be playing kind of a James Bond style Knight of Alderaan with a bit of a vice problem, and definitely am not secretly planning to depose the tyrant Organas. <.<

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Hello [member="Alexandra Russo"] and welcome to The Free World Coalition.

I'll have to make my way around Taanab when I get a chance and see if we can run into each other. Keep me in mind if you are in need of transportation. :)

Marina DeVoe

Oi..caught on me ranting, huh @Ra'a'mah ? :D

Oh my, it's my nature. Once I get talking it's like a marathon runner finding herself heading downhill with the wind at her back...haha

Ahem...sorry....just flick me at the back of my head. I's been known to zipper me up for a minute or two.
I'm not claiming it'll shut me up, though....lol

Marina DeVoe

@Ra'a'mah and lest not forget the main page New Member welcome threads and these faction member intros. They also yield good post harvests...lol

But come story posts, I do give it much attention, detail and effort. I simply love writing. And when I am all caught up on story posts and still have some time to kill...yup, games and welcomes it is! :)

Marina DeVoe

I see you're the one I read about that can't be @ , as your first three letters of your charrie seem to interfere with the coding. :(

So then messaging and following threads is the best way to keep track, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind or I'll loose track of you...lol
Ok, yes we should meet IC. :)

Correct. The apostrophie within the first few characters of my name prevent me from getting notifications if I'm tagged in something. So I automatically follow all threads I post in. It's just if something starts a thread and don't tell me in PM or on Discord, then I will not have a clue it was done.

Thanks for the welcome to you both. :)

As [member="Ra'a'mah"] can well attest I am not exactly a prolific poster, but I'll probably tool around in some dominions and jump in whichever faction threads catch my fancy here and there. Am always willing to do private stuff as long as people are patient with my schedule/terrible procrastination.

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Marina DeVoe

Oh yes... I see it now, [member="Rycherd Alistair"] .
Only I never encountered a golden skin Zabrak, before. I only see red and black tattooed individuals.
I do apologize if it comes off as offensive, as I am not meaning to do so. But what color skin does a Zabrak have, naturally?
Like I said, I only seen tattooed Zabraks. :)

Marina DeVoe

Wow...I didn't know that, [member="Rycherd Alistair"] .

Seems I've still a lot to learn of the galaxy...and of your species.
Since you have captured my curiosity, how did you come to be enslaved on Nal Hutta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom