Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Vanguard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come one, come all!

Welcome to the Vanguard. If you are new to this faction, fret not. We are very open about our writing materials, and hope that you can find a home with us here.

Just a little rundown of what we have, First come and introduce yourself to the group. Nothing wrong with a little hello! Secondly, Make sure you check up on our Faction Leadership In, and Out of character. Thirdly, We are always welcome to have active faction threads, and have a list set up so you can jump right in! Don't be afraid to dive in deep.

Just for you special people who love to work with art, If you decide to make any for the Vanguard, or would just like to share some with the rest of the people here, Let us know in the Art thread we have set up.

If you have any questions, My PM box is always open, and I will always be willing to answer any questions you may have. We also have a guest list forum within our Discord chat, just for the specific purpose of having many people be able to answer your questions, or if you just wanna hang out.

Once again, Welcome to the Vanguard, I hope you enjoy your stay, and may the force be with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom